5.0 out of 5 stars classy cheapo, 3 Mar 2011
R. Schulz (Tamworth, Staffs, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ROCKET CG44N Full Size Classical Spanish Guitar (Electronics)
I have several electric guitars but wanted to be able to play without bothering with wires, leads and amps. This guitar is probably the cheapest on the market, but is brilliant. Very nice tone and action. The only thing I don't like are the plastic mock marble effect tuning keys. Plain white would have been so much better. A minor grumble for a great instrument!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 28 Dec 2011
I chose this guitar from a long list on the net to give to my 12 yr old grand daughter for her birthday.
She had just started guitar lessons at school and needed a practice guitar at home.
Along with a tuner and stand it has been a perfect present. She loves it.
It looks good, sounds good when I play it and was a perfect present to start her musical interest.
She is 14+ now, still going to lessons and enjoying playing.
Must be something to do with this guitar that has helped her stick to it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super guitar at great price., 8 Sep 2011
At first I was rather dubious because of the low price, but don't let that put you off. This is a great guitar, with a lovely tone and is very durable. If you're looking for a classical guitar but don't have much money to spare - this is the one for you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 July 2012
A good guitar for a very reasonable price. Service was excellent, product came very quickly. I can't have any complaints

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 14 April 2012
Bought this guitar for my son. It's a beautiful instrument :-) Well made and with a lovely rich tone. Really pleased with the purchase and would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket (Stagg) C542 Full Size Classical Spanish Guitar Natura, 15 Jun 2012
Prompt and efficient delivery by courier with a 1 hour delivery slot, details of which I received by e-mail (and they were dead in the middle of the hour !)
Communication throughout from Normans was first class.
The guitar is very nice. Not had chance to play it much but I tuned it and it is quickly settling down to correct tuning, obviously the nylon strings will have to stretch a bit before they stabalise and keep to tuning.
The guitar is a nice traditional design and is darker than a lot I have seen which I like.
The instrument seems well made and has a gloss surface finish.
The tone is bright at the high end and rich in the base and gives an all-round pleasant sound.
The string height (action) is lowish but not too low so no 'buzzing' problems. Probably ideal for a beginner.
I have come back to the guitar after many years and I feel sure this instrument will inspire me to practice !!
I'm no guitar expert but my humble opinion is that the overall quality of this guitar is WAY better than the bargain price I paid.
Bought a padded bag and a capo from Amazon to complete the outfit,
All I need to do now is grow my right hand finger nails then its - Watch out Segovia !!
Hope this review helps you make a descision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classical Spanish Guitar, 27 Dec 2013
My son was given this as a Christmas gift. He was delighted. Although the guitar is very reasonably priced, it has really good sound quality and plays like a far more expensive model. It is well made and came well packaged and by next day delivery as requested. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant..., 2 Feb 2013
For the price this really is a steal. Bought for my girlfriend as an early Valentine's present. She absolutely loves it. She says that it sounds great given the price. It has a good, hard, solid feel to it. Delivered by courier (again, impressed). Came pre-strung (needed tuning, goes without saying.) Didn't come with a case, but for the price I really can't complain. Total steal, nab it while you can!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking starter Guitar, 13 Mar 2012
I purchased this guitar as a third prize for a competition but was a little concerned that the quality might be somewhat suspect. Actually, the guitar that arrived was surprisingly well built and looked very good. After tuning the instrument I rapidly became very disappointed, as the sound was flat and it quickly went out of tune after playing it for less than 5 minutes. I then realised that it had probably been sitting in a damp warehouse somewhere, so left it to acclimatise for 24 hours and the difference was marked. It now plays very well for the price and apart from top E it stays in tune reasonably well. The tuning problem will almost certainly get better the more its played. All in all a good starter guitar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy This very finger friendly guitar, 16 April 2013
Yes folks we took the plunge and brought this very well made guitar for a very a small price indeed which after all is what we are all after ..yes...l thought so ..anyway ..came well packed and we found when you tune the guitar best leave for a while about six hours for the guitar to settle ..yes folks it makes all the difference..the tone is very pleasent on the ears and very easy on the fingers ..the colour really has grown on us and we feel its settling down to being used very nicely ..now that l have had my medicine l will continue with out the voices in my head ...so to recap l think it brill and so will you so dont just sit there reading this ..jump in the real world and go buy this ..if you cant play a thing and dont want to learn then buy it for some one who dose and remember karma...no not john lennon ...what you give out you get back three fold ...they will love you for it...peace of cake ..and one sugar in my tea.. l thank you..