5.0 out of 5 stars Great wet-suit. Arrived quickly and well packaged.
Published 12 months ago by Lisa Penton

2.0 out of 5 stars just like many other reviewers have mentioned
This wet suit was finelooking, but even the large size was much too small, just like many other reviewers have mentioned. There were no larger sizes for a woman available. I am not huge just tall, so I wonder what the manufacturers are thinking about the size of modern women. Not a lot, it seems. Amazon took it back and I bought a larger men's wetsuit which is fine.
Published 4 days ago by Kirsten

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wet-suit. Arrived quickly and well packaged., 10 Aug 2013
I'm delighted with my new wet-suit which I've now used on two holidays. It kept me really warm in our chilly British waters, and meant that I actually wanted to go in the sea with the kids this year. I really like the front zip as I found it much easier to get on (though /I still needed a bit of help to get off). The front zip also means the suit doesn't throttle you around the neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cressi Wet suit bought for holiday, 11 Aug 2013
E. Apps - See all my reviews
This is a great wet suit, it is extremely comfortable and is easy to get on and off with the with front zip.

2.0 out of 5 stars just like many other reviewers have mentioned, 23 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Nov 2013
Very fast delivery and good packing. The suit is so well made. Very easy to put it on and the size is so right. Excellent product with that price. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much prefer the front zip, 12 Oct 2013
I just bought this for the beach rather than serious diving. It's far more comfortable than the ones that are tight round the neck. I also prefer the front zip as it's easier to get on/off. Looks nice and is quite a good fit although it is quite snug over the belly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy swimmer, 28 July 2014
I love this suit No problem putting it on No problem getting into the cold water and no problem getting it off. Really happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this wetsuit, 4 Aug 2014
Mrs. L. O'Shaughnessy (UK) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with this wetsuit. I'd advise to buy big - I'm a size 12 and bought a size large, it fitted perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 May 2013
Great to find a wetsuit with a zip up the front. It looks good but I haven't used it in water yet so can't say about function.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a great fit unfortunately, 7 Nov 2013
Far too tight, even in the medium and with normal clothes I wear a 10. Also far to thick for what I required.