5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing and Therapuetic, 13 Feb 2012
This review is from: Camp Fire: Sounds of Nature (MP3 Download)
I listen to nature sounds when I go to bed as I have severe tinnitus and I find they really help to sooth me off to sleep; there is nothing to cure tinnitus, so I have had to find ways to learn to live with it and nature sounds play a massive role in doing just that.

This particular download is a new addition to my extensive collection and it is already one of my favourites. I like many different nature sounds; oceans, rivers & streams, waterfalls, birdsong, night time sounds and crackling fires, so when I downloaded this one I was pleasantly surprised to find out it had the sound of a camp fire as well as the sound of gentle wind blowing.

You get just over an hour of a crackling camp fire burning and gentle winds blowing, there are no sudden noises, no music and no unpleasant surprises with this download.

I think if you are looking for a sleep sound, or even background sound whilst studying/working you won't go far wrong with this download. The 30 second sample you hear on this site is exactly what you get for the duration of the download track.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't know you could get such a thing..., 18 Dec 2011
This review is from: Camp Fire: Sounds of Nature (MP3 Download)
I didn't know such things were available until my daughter's boyfriend showed me this. We needed the sound of a fire blazing and cracking for my wife's Baby Sensory work so downloaded this sound effect. Easy, did exactly what it said on the tin! Another satisfied customer - we must have him stuffed as Basil Fawlty would say.

Camp Fire: Sounds of Nature