Size: Large Strips (Up to 7.2 kg)|Colour Name: white|Change
Price:£2.36+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 11 November 2012
These things have changed my life. It is so easy to put pictures up, no hammering or drilling, no figuring out the right fixing and the best thing is no messing about with wires or strings at the back of the frame. Just stick them on the frame and then stick the picture on the wall. They really do come off cleanly as well.

I have three medium strips holding up 4kg (8lbs) worth of picture and it's been there without a problem for 6 months now. Was on three heavy duty masonry wall hooks before and they came away.

I recommend the entire range wholeheartedly!
0Comment|147 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 November 2015
I have a rather heavy metal notice board that I wanted to put up on the wall, but there are several switches/plugs on the same narrow stretch, so no drilling is possible. These strips seem like the perfect solution. Really easy to use - you just lock the two parts together, peel off the sticky backing, attach them to the item to be put on the wall, remove the other bit of backing and stick it up! So far seems to be holding well. Will definitely be buying more - my drill might become obsolete!
review image
on 18 March 2015
Worked fine till I tried taking the picture off.
It took some paint and plaster with it now my wall is ruined
on 13 January 2013
Easy to use, canvases have stayed up so far and have not fallen off the wall, highly recommended to buy if needed.
on 30 October 2013
I was a bit worried about these after reading some reviews but thought i'd give them a try anyways (in rented accom & want to hang things) i ordered the large even though i was only hanging up small things but i thought it was best to be on the safe side. Some reviews spoke about expensive or valuable frames breaking but come on! If its that valuable why would you risk using something thats basically velcro?! Use this for things that won't break or things that don't have sentential value. There were also reviews about these taking wall paper off the wall, it clearly states on the packaging do not use on wallpaper! All in all its a good product providing you follow the instructions (to a t!) & that you're not too ambitious with what you're hanging
on 10 January 2016
We bought this recently for a customised painting and a brand new frame for the canvas. The painting with the frame was under 2kg, and the product suggests it can hold up to 7kg. This was so disappointing. We followed the instructions on the package diligently. The painting came off the wall the next day (with both sides of the command strips sticking to the wall), now we're left with a damaged frame and a damaged wall from the fall of the frame.
Definitely will not buy this ever again, and would suggest not buying this to other customers.
on 5 February 2014
I totally swear by these. Its the first thing I buy when I get a new picture to hang. I have even had to take them off of the wall and they leave no marks whatsoever. Absolutely fab x
on 7 January 2016
These strips are excellent, they do a great job, and we've hung some very heavy things without issue, such as glass mirrors. The issue that you have with larger items though is not the strips, but the walls. All walls we've tried larger pictures on tend not to be flat, so some strips you put on May not be used. As I said though, this is not a problem with the strips, but with the walls.
on 25 November 2015
It's a good product quality product and great idea, which really does keep the stuff you want to hang on the walls very well, very solid.

The only thing i would say is that it works a little too well, in my case I hung up some paintings on the wall but i needed to adjust it as it was a bit wonky on the first attempt. So i needed to take it down and re-adjust it on the wall. The strip that you attach on the wall and the painting are so well attached to each other when hung, that it overpowers the adhesive of the strip. So the strip came off the painting i was trying to put up and remained attached to the wall. And once the strip has come off after applying it, the adhesive is considerably weakened and needed super glue to stick it back to the Painting.

So you need to get it right the first time, otherwise share a similar fate of a weakened strip.
on 15 February 2013
I have hung some very heavy pictures and they are rock solid. I highly recommend this product especially as my skills with a drill are wanting