on 25 November 2011
I'm usually wearing a cap, I have dozens. This is a good cap! It arrived quickly, it is as described. All in all, for the price (they're not sized) its a bit mean to find fault. The cap I got was black with a white band, it looks just like those worm by 'Gibbs' in NCIS, without the NCIS label. Anyway I'm quite happy and considering buying more from the same vendor. What more can you say?
on 25 July 2013
bought this for work as a driver who wears glasses to keep the rain off the lenses and it does the job , it is also a really good fit.
on 7 August 2013
Great value, simple design but look stylish. Arrived quickly, excellent service. Would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't want to spend too much money on a hat.
on 7 July 2013
I shave my head and needed a cap for work .... summer finally arrived!! The cap is well made, with a Velcro fastening at the back. This meant I could get a good fit. Happy to recommend to anyone
on 29 December 2013
Good looking cap but i think it's not quite right for my head shape, might try s low profile style instead. Colour as shown though and it feels like decent quality
The quality of the cap is fine - it's tough and robust, and clearly well-made. It is, however, slightly too small for my 7 5/8ths head - even at full stretch. So, plus for quality, but could have accommodated big bonce people like me too.
on 1 March 2014
A very smart cap. well made and good quality. Keeps the rain off and the sun. I like it a lot.
on 21 August 2015
I have a black version of this cap that has not faded yet but this navy blue version I bought at the same time has faded really badly and I cannot wear it now because it looks rubbish. This fading took about 6 weeks of wear in the sunshine. See image attached. Definitely would not buy again.
review image
on 17 August 2010
Cheap, fits well, cheap, looks good, cheap, comfortable and did I mention cheap. No downside to this cap at all, it doesn't have a name on it and in many respects is all the better for it. Great stuff
on 24 August 2012
What can I say, I took a risk after seeing Beechfield caps used by companies quite a lot for branding. At this price I thought I don't mind risking losing a fiver if I'm not happy with the item, but I can tell you that I am absolutely delighted with the caps - yes I risked a tenner instead! The quality of the caps is great, in fact they are far far better than branded versions like the O'Neil cap I also bought at the same time and that cost 4 times the price and hurts my head.

I'm not going to hesitate in ordering more of these, I've also checked out the Beechfield website and you can get your own logos printed on them which is awesome, I'll be doing that next time around for sure!