Price:£12.48 - £25.00

on 7 November 2013
Bought for 14 year old son to use as a Games bag - I liked the reviews. Fits in trainers, footie boots, rugby kit and towel easily. Used twice a week at school. Bought as material 600D polyester, so hoping this is more robust. Did loads of looking at many other bags and paid a bit more for the quality. Can't say it seemed over different to his previous bag. I expect to get two years out of a school bag and will update review if the bag is not sticking the pace.

December 2014 - felt I must update as bag still going strong. Still looks in very good condition. Have not had to resort to needle and thread nor duck tape!
on 15 September 2011
I bought this as a Gym Bag/ Weekend bag. This is ideal as I can fit two sets of clothes and shoe in it. due to the size it can be a little difficult to carry for long periods of time. The pad on the shoulder strap isn't really padded. It is durable and I would recommend it to anyone.
on 30 November 2012
This bag is sturdy, practical and looks nice. There is plenty of room for gym or swimming kit. Good value for the price.
on 1 February 2013
Fits in gym locker ok, although a little slimmer would be just right.
Holds my usual gym shoes, towel & clothes and although the zip is not the most robust, it does the job just fine.
on 23 February 2013
I was looking for a bag that would fit all the stuff i need for the gym. Its size is bigger than i was expecting so you could use it as a hand luggage as well. I would certainly recommend it due to its good quality and resonable price.
on 1 June 2016
Fantastic bag!
Bought it to take with me to bikram yoga as my other bag was too large to fit into the lockers. Vibrant colour, very durable, roomy and enough pocket space to keep purse/phone/keys etc
on 5 March 2016
I am thrilled with this bag. I needed a spacious bag, but not too heavy (arthritic hands) or too long. It needed to also fit the gym lockers. It is a boxy shape perfect for putting go home clothes in after workout and swim and the two little side pockets are good for purse etc.
on 27 December 2012
This is a good quality bag, it was a present and the person loved it. It has end zipping pockets and is a good size
on 16 June 2016
I purchased this as my gym bag and very please with the colour and style, There is plenty of room to fit all my gym equipment. I love the colour, its not to bright or dark, its just right for me.
I like were you have the choice of handles so you can carry it with your hands or off your shoulder. material seems strong and sturdy.
Very pleased with delivery too, it arrived before the date stated by a couple of days.
on 10 December 2012
Web picture inaccurate . Company exchanged product after contacting them on two occassions. New bag meets expectations and hopefully my grandchild will be pleased