5.0 out of 5 stars Great size for PE/Games school kit
Published 13 months ago by C. G. Klapproth

It easily carries my football kit including shoes and shin pads (as well as a bottle of water). It starts getting tight if I'm carrying a jacket or spare top in it too though.
Shoulder strap squeaks.
Published 9 months ago by Christian

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size for PE/Games school kit, 7 Nov 2013
C. G. Klapproth (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Bought for 14 year old son to use as a Games bag - I liked the reviews. Fits in trainers, footie boots, rugby kit and towel easily. Used twice a week at school. Bought as material 600D polyester, so hoping this is more robust. Did loads of looking at many other bags and paid a bit more for the quality. Can't say it seemed over different to his previous bag. I expect to get two years out of a school bag and will update review if the bag is not sticking the pace.

December 2014 - felt I must update as bag still going strong. Still looks in very good condition. Have not had to resort to needle and thread nor duck tape!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gym Bag, 15 Sep 2011
I bought this as a Gym Bag/ Weekend bag. This is ideal as I can fit two sets of clothes and shoe in it. due to the size it can be a little difficult to carry for long periods of time. The pad on the shoulder strap isn't really padded. It is durable and I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gym bag, 1 Feb 2013
Fits in gym locker ok, although a little slimmer would be just right.
Holds my usual gym shoes, towel & clothes and although the zip is not the most robust, it does the job just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money., 30 Nov 2012
This bag is sturdy, practical and looks nice. There is plenty of room for gym or swimming kit. Good value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy customer, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Quadra teamwear locker bag (Apparel)
I was looking for a bag that would fit all the stuff i need for the gym. Its size is bigger than i was expecting so you could use it as a hand luggage as well. I would certainly recommend it due to its good quality and resonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says........, 9 Nov 2013
Fits perfectly in the locker; I can get all my gym kit in and, more importantly, my work clothes for when I go home from the gym (even my full length boots).
Handy side pockets for wet stuff and toiletries

5.0 out of 5 stars Swimming bag, 27 Dec 2012
Annie (Herts, England) - See all my reviews
This is a good quality bag, it was a present and the person loved it. It has end zipping pockets and is a good size

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gym bag, 8 Aug 2013
After reading the reviews I ordered myself one and wasn't disappointed ,arrived extremely quickly,well packaged and is a perfect size to put a change of clothes etc in without squashing!

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected but ideal if you've only got a little bit of stuff, 15 Mar 2014
Shoulder strap squeaks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful bag, 27 Jun 2013
Robust material, fits my locker, with lots of room inside for gym kit, shoes, clothes etc. For the price I was pleasantly surprised at the quality.

Quadra teamwear locker bag