5.0 out of 5 stars Sweatshirt
Good service and a good product. The sweatshirt is a good relaxed fit and the length and colour is also great.
Published on 23 Oct 2011 by Mags

2.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality
What more can I say the quality is poor and very thin. I would go for a better quality next time.
Published 6 months ago by Hil

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweatshirt, 23 Oct 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, 13 Nov 2010
The main reason i wanted to get one of these was because my hood was blowing all over the place in the wind, and so i wanted an alternative, then i found these online and i brought a black sweatshirt about 4 months ago, i wear it most days now.

It does not shrink much (from what i can tell anyway) in the wash. They are very comfortable and and do not get too hot like some sweatshirts but they prevent you from getting cold too. I've worn them many times outside the house instead of a coat.

The size is generous, however the elasticated wrists and waist take some time to stretch to size bacause they are a little tight at first. I also brought a bottle green sweatshirt and they are both almost as good as when i first got them. The only criticism i have is that small bobbles can form if you sit down a lot on rough surfaces (such as a fabric computer chair or sofa). 89/100

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful, 3 July 2013
Just what my husband needed for work,Its hard wearing and not too expensive,there is also a good selection of colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice quality, 17 Dec 2011
sweat shirt arrived very quickly, good size ,nice quality,I ordered the heather grey its a very light grey ,haven"t worn garment yet so dont know how it washes ,

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and warm, 31 Dec 2013
this sweatshirt has a fleece lining which is very warm and the product is of good quality and value. excellent

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value buy for indoor loitering, 12 Nov 2013
S. Wright (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this sweatshirt solely for wearing around the house. The fit is a little unorthodox and features a tightly elasticated waistline which is much narrower than the baggy looking chest. This retains a 4/5 rating as I am judging it on why I bought it - for messing around indoors this is perfect.

The quality to price ratio is pretty high and like other reviewers, I too have bought more expensive apparel that wasn't as well finished as this.

You will not win any style awards wearing this down a catwalk - but for 6 - it's all about the value and the function, not the form.

FWIW I'm a 5'11" male with a 42.5" chest - I bought an L, but I feel I should have ordered an M.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value For the Money, 4 Sep 2012
I purchased these for my brother, he is always a large. These only just fitted. Would recommend that you order the next size up. They wash up well. Would recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality, 9 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Another 1, 12 Oct 2013
I bought some of these last year, they are great quality, wash well on cold wash and 40 degrees, look nice on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 7 Aug 2012
I was really pleased with the quality of this garment. It washes well and keeps its shape. I have washed it a few times and it has not faded either. The fit is also very good

ARRAY(0xac639e58)