4.3 out of 5 stars1,692

on 10 June 2009
I don't know how they make these sweatshirts for the price they charge. Being one of the old school, I like sweatshirts tight at the cuffs and at the waist, these fit the bill perfectly. They are comfortable, generous in size, i.e. they cover my beer belly, and the service which accompanies them is excellent. Recommended wholeheartedly.
on 31 March 2009
These sweatshirts are such good value, lovely deep colours, I bought two in purple and they are very comfy and cosy to wear. I highly recommend them.
on 13 September 2013
I've been looking on the high street for this type of sweatshirt but found that the quality in the price rage wasn't very high, as I've purchased "Fruit of the Loom" products before I was confident that this product would be of a high standard, I wasn't disappointed. The sweatshirt arrived on the earliest estimated delivery date (a surprise as it was sent via Royal Mail) and I was very pleased with the item, being well made and of suburb quality.
on 14 November 2012
I bought my first raglan "Fruit of the Loom" sweatshirt more than 3 years ago, and I only looked to replace it because I had got paint stains on it! I was surprised and delighted to discover that they were available from Amazon in a wide range of colours. At the price, £8 including delivery, I wondered whether they were a cheap imitation of the original, as I had noticed that similar "Fruit of the Loom" sweatshirts were available from other vendors with a different cotton content.
I needn't have worried: I decided to buy two, and both are the same quality and style as my original. How do they do it at this price point?? A real bargain!
on 15 November 2012
This product was received very quickly, is of good quality & as described. Comes in a wide variety of colours & is good value for money. I also ordered a Long sleeve T-shirt from the same company, which was of the same standard. There was a mistake made with my order - I contacted the seller, whom replied quickly, apologising for their error. I did not have to return the wrong item & they sent me the correct item very quickly. Good customer service. I would recommend them & would certainly use them again.
on 2 October 2009
I purchased one of these sweat shirts because they were similar to another Fruit of the Loom sweat shirt I was given as a present from America. I was so pleased I brought several more. The sweats are comfortable, not too warm for in the house, but warm enough to go out and about. They wash beautifully on a wool wash and do not shrink or go fluffy or pilled.They are a good length and they sit nicely on your body so they look smart. I am delighted with the grey, blue and maroon ones I have. `My favourite jumpers' would not be too strong an accolade for them. My friends have all commented on the fit and quality of these sweatshirts but I wouldn't give them away! Jay Tozer.
on 23 January 2013
I love these jumpers, very comfortable and durable and go with a lot of other things. Excellent price although was disappointed to pay for postage on each item rather than once for whole order
on 23 January 2012
I am so pleased with this sweatshirt. The quality of it is excellent and the low price makes it excellent value for money.
on 5 February 2013
Poor quality yet cheap enough - that at least is in its favour but in the main - one to be missed.
on 13 March 2013
Excellent sweatshirt for the money. It's a good fit and long enough to prevent builders bottom. When the sweatshirt arrived there was a substantial thread hanging down from the stitching at the rear but this was easily fixed.