4.3 out of 5 stars1,691

on 4 September 2012
I purchased this for my brother. He is always a large. But this jumper only just fits.
Would recommend that you order the next size.
They certainly wash well. Good for money.
on 15 February 2013
Delivered quickly, packaged well and good quality clothing. Only complaint is the sleeves seem a little shorter than would expect so make sure to buy larger size than would normally
on 23 July 2013
The item arrived promptly. I chose burgundy and the colour matched that shown on the screen. This is a fairly lightweight item but good for the summer.I have no criticism of the way it is made. One word of warning - the sizes are a bit tight - having read previous reviews I ordered one size larger so it is perfect for me.
on 3 February 2015
I have bought FotL sweatshirts for years. Eighteen months ago I bought my last batch, made in Ireland, good thick quality etc but this lot are, to put it bluntly, crap. I never read any of the reviews because I just repeat ordered and what a shock. Opened the bag and instead of the thick quality, individually wrapped shirts there were two that weighed less than one used to. These will do for late spring, early summer, but for winter forget it. Will now look for another make as I won't be buying FotL anymore. Yet another company cutting quality while keeping the price the same.
on 11 December 2011
These are solid, reliable garments that are perfect for DIY, housework, gardening or anything else that requires something cheap and tough. Don't expect fancy - for example, the ribbing at the cuffs is not as elastic as it might be, so pulling your sleeves up and down is tricky till they stretch a bit. But compared to much of the pathetic, synthetic jersey material so popular at the moment, that barely survives a wash, this is a sweatshirt you'll still be wearing in a couple of years, at a price that is very reasonable and in a good choice of colours.
on 5 November 2013
The sweatshirt is comfortable to wear, warm, and appears to be well finished (no loose threads or extraneous marks). For a change the arms are of a decent length, the fit on me is as shown in the photograph which is good as I often find the arms of sweatshirts are short, and the neck/collar seems slightly higher than usual - which is a bonus. It has now been washed a handful of times without any loss of colour or evidence of shrinkage.
on 14 November 2009
HAVE BOUGHT SEVERAL OF THESE ITEMS OVER THE YEARS ALWAYS FOUND THEM TO BE GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY I WUOLD CERTAINLY BUY THIS BRAND AGAIN
on 12 January 2012
Good value for money and fine for DIY/gardening/work around the house. However, the ribbing around the waist starts out fairly tightly gathered, leaving the garment looking a bit short. Hopefully, this will ease after continued washing and wearing.
on 4 September 2012
I bought this for my brother. He is always a large. But this only just fits.
I would advise people to go for the next size up.
Wash well, would recommend.
on 22 December 2009
I bought one of these as a start in Ash, so pleased with it I sent for 2 more, a Green and a Burgundy. They are exellent !