5.0 out of 5 stars great looking watch, small price to pay
Published 22 months ago by CMcGoran

3.0 out of 5 stars watch
I was surprised how big this watch was when it arrived. I really liked it on the photo but I have a relatively small hand (well, ladies watch...)and it just looks massive on my wrist. I am already thinking who might like it as a present with a bigger hand. It seems to work fine otherwise.
Published on 23 Aug 2012 by rainbow

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking watch, small price to pay, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: Kahuna Ladies Watch KLS-0137L with Turquoise Dial and Black Leather Strap (Watch)
I use watches like bracelets, so I like to have a watch that matches my outfit. I needed a blackish watch and didn't want to spend a fortune. I already had a Kahuna brown leather watch, so I knew what size to expect. It is not a slim delicate watch- it's nice and chunky, but that's what I like. The embroidery on the strap really stands out and perfectly matches the turqiose dial. A great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 26 Dec 2013
Inexpensive but still looks good. I have bought several like these. Perfect for day to day wear without worrying about it being damaged.

4.0 out of 5 stars unusual watch, 24 Jun 2013
bought for daughter's birthday and her new job! Very pretty and seems to work ok so far! Not sure about what the strap is made from though - it says leather but doesn't feel like it and identical watches listed separately say their straps are not leather - ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Top banana, 19 Feb 2013
Wearing my watch at this moment. I wear watches just like earings and bracelets - to match what I'm wearing. This Kahuna, has good quality leather strap with pretty embroidery. Have a couple of Kahuna, always relaible and v good value, if like me, you like to have more than one watch. Stongkin.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 2 Feb 2013
my daughter chose this for her mum and its a really nice looking watch with good quality strap and pattern

5.0 out of 5 stars a great watch, 25 Aug 2012
i have seen kahuna watches before but never owned one this one looks good and i love it pleased with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna Kls-0137L ladies watch, 15 Jun 2011
I just love Kahuna watches and could not resist to buy 2 watches the same time as it was difficult to choose between them, so gorgeous they are and great value for money

3.0 out of 5 stars watch, 23 Aug 2012