5.0 out of 5 stars Snowglobe review
My 7 year old daughter was given this for christmas and absolutely loved it, kept her occupied for a long time and thoroughly enjoyed making the snowglobes. Would recommend this to anyone with a child of a similiar age who enjoys creative play
Published on 5 Jan. 2011 by miffy

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! - Rubbish, leaky, very little for children to do, and pricey as well!
This was bought for our daughter for Christmas and she was very excited to be making it. Unfortunately the kit itself requires quite a lot of adult intervention to help with assembly but my daughter was very excited about the final result so we carried on. Things did not improve when we filled the globe with water, for a brief second as she twiddled the knob, there was a...
Published 16 months ago by E. Savidge

‹ Previous | 1 2 319 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Snow Globe Maker (Toy)
We pulled this out of the cupboard today after receiving at Christmas. The first was somewhat successful only leaking slightly and the snow and glitter didn't really move with the fan unless shaken. The second leaked all over the table before it was even completed. We haven't bothered to try the third, we have looked to see if we can seal them in any way however the water appears to be coming through the mechanism so if we do the princess will no longer turn.

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for princess fans who enjoy crafts, 8 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Disney Princess Snow Globe Maker (Toy)
Brought this toy as a gift for my 6 yr old. She loved it! She was so excitied to make the 3 snow globes and was far from disappointed with the results. She happily displays the globes in her bedroom and has got many compliments for them from her friends. The snow globes are as shown in the pictures,the princesses are however a bit on the small side. Some of the background props used to decorate the inside of the globe often fall out of place when you shake the globe but they can be put together again. There is a generous amount of snow and glitter ! Would recommend this toy for any Disney Princess fans who enjoy crafts! lovely activity for a rainy day and worth the price of £14.99.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Snow Globe Maker (Toy)
i bought 3 of these last year as christmas gifts. i thought they looked lovely and were a reasonable price. The are a bit messy to make and when you have put the decoration inside and then fill with water, the decoration inside is not secure enough & moves aroud. not good when all your effort to make something pretty has gone wrong. All in all i was a bit disappointed. i wouldn't buy them again

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this product, 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess Snow Globe Maker (Toy)
This product has already broken and has leaked everywhere. The quality is very poor and very disappointed with the amount it was.

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaky and disappointing, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess Snow Globe Maker (Toy)
I read many good reviews about these snowglobes and my 6 year old really wanted this for Christmas. I assembled it and she put all the decorations and glitter in, and I filled with water. And it leaked! I drained it, double checked everything was clicked into place and refilled it. And it leaked again! Complained and returned for a refund, very disappointing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 11 Jan. 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Princess Snow Globe Maker (Toy)
We bought this for our 6 year old daughter for Christmas. She enjoyed putting it together but definitely needed help. Some of the glitter stuck to the sides but the instructions state that if this happens just add a couple of drops of washing up liquid. It worked but the water seemed to have a slight colour change. Overall, good fun but adult assistance advised.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not purchase!!!, 4 Jan. 2015
stacey kiley (leeds, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Princess Snow Globe Maker (Toy)
I purchase a disney snow globe maker from Amazon for my daughter for Christmas. She was very excited upon receiving this toy and we proceeded to attempt to assemble the snow globes as per the instructions.

To say we were disappointed would be an understatement.

Not only is the toy extremely difficult to assemble (assembly was only managed though ample adult help) but the product itself once completed leaked uncontrollably.

Both my husband and I dismantled the snow globe to ensure the plastic ring which seals the globe was in place (which it was) and re-filled the toy. Again it leaked and we were forced to explain to a very upset child why the toy she most wanted could not be used!

I am very disappointed with this product the overall quality was not up to the usual standards I've come to expect from both disney and John Adams as manufacturers. I am shocked that a toy which can not hold water and could not be assembled without adult help could be sold for children to make snow globes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointed with this item, 29 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess Snow Globe Maker (Toy)
Extremely disappointed with this item, bought it as a christmas present for my daughter she needed lots of help putting it together so she was disappointed by that, when they were finished she spent a wile playing with them then they was left on the telly stand for everyone to see, however I woke up the next moring to find I now needed a new bt box which is going to cost over £100 and have been left with no tv channels over christmas due to the product leaking all over, I know it was foolish of me to leave them there but no water had come out since making them so I assumed they were fine I think it should come as a warning that these snow globes easily leak once again it's my falt for not moving them but had it been in the warning I would of been much more carefull plus you expect a product to work correctly I followed the instructions extremely carefully and did not need the unnessecery stress over christmas.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fiddily!, 25 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Disney Princess Snow Globe Maker (Toy)
Kids were very excited but the small pieces are difficult for them to put together. I ended up constructing each one and filling them with water. Not so much fun just watching me do it. They do like them, but it is also too easy for the plug at the top to be opened and liquid to leak out if not upright.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst buy ever, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Snow Globe Maker (Toy)
So disappointed that you cannot stop them from leaking, you can't turn them upside down to make the snow flurry and the spinner does nothing to make the glitter swirl. Certainly not something a child could put together as an adult can't either (as far as sealing the dome on). Never reviewed a product before but was so cross about this I felt compelled to comment.

‹ Previous | 1 2 319 | Next ›