5.0 out of 5 stars mummy photo frame
i loved it it was beautiful and worth the money mum loved it as well and looks great on the shelf!!
Published 3 months ago by Shannon Waters

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay.
I mean, it's cute, but when it's right in front of you it looks so tacky.
I think it's the "silver" that makes it look so awful as it's not a decent colour and has a few scratches on the frame.
Really disappointed.
Published 8 months ago by EmmySteel

5.0 out of 5 stars mummy photo frame, 24 April 2014
This review is from: I Love my Mummy Photo Frame 5 x 3.5" (satin silver colour) 73507

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice frame, 8 April 2014
Pefect photo frame my partner loved it put a picture of our family in it for mothersday it melted her hear love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 3 Feb 2014
My little boy loves this. He lies the cartoon character as much as the photo I have put in the frame. It's a comfortable size and sits well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute very cute, 23 Jan 2014
Quick delivery and very cute frame. Just what I was looking for. Smaller than I thought it would be, but that's fine!

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it, 12 Jan 2014
Great gift!
A photo frame and it's perfect
Don't need loads of words, just buy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Xmas prezzies. Stocking filler

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay., 30 Oct 2013
I mean, it's cute, but when it's right in front of you it looks so tacky.
Really disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 6 Oct 2013
There is only just enough room to fit a photo but can have no complaints for the very reasonable price

4.0 out of 5 stars frames, 1 Sep 2013
very good. did not realise that you get 2 so even better! really like them and they got here really quick they are the perfect size aswell, will definitely be getting some more!

3.0 out of 5 stars Mothers day, 25 Jun 2013
This may seem very cheesy, however it isn't when it came, my mum loved it and will probably keep it forever. The disadvantage of this purchase is that at the back the back of the frame comes off, and it comes off very quickly and isn't secured very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 8 May 2013
Bought this for my daughter to give to my wife for Mother's day. It's very good quality and I would definitely recommend.