on 17 August 2015
When I was looking at this hi-ves waistcoat I couldn't find a chart with the sizes anywhere (don't think I was being completely blind?), so I just went for a medium, which happened to be about the right size for me. There was a size chart that came with the waistcoat, however, so I thought I'd reproduce for the benefit of others:

In all cases, the information below reads: size | chest (cm) | height (cm)

Small | 86 - 94 | 164 - 172
3X Large | 129 - 135 | 196 - 204
4X Large | 135 - 147 | 196 - 204
5X Large | 147 - 153 | 196 - 204
6X Large | 153 - 159 | 196 - 204

The jacket itself seems fine, but four stars for lack of information.. Hope this helps!
11 comment|65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 October 2014
The vest is certainly cheap (£1.94 delivered) and looks the part. The reflector stripes are the same front and back (the waist/chest strips go all round) in a bright yellow so will be fine to keep in the car for an odd appearance if needed in roadside emergency/breakdown (maybe a bit flimsy for an everyday hi-viz vest and fastened with a single 3" strip of velcro). Although L size label says 45-50 this is maximum 32" which does not even register on the sizing chart and is even less than Extra Small! So on the basis I needed four sizes larger I now have a 4X L. It is just about okay to not bother about changing it again! It is 21.5" across (so fits a snug 43") although the label says 56 x 68 ! The Seller (Best Deal 4U) was quick to ask whether I wanted a refund or replacement and they were quick to send out the replacement and a pre-paid return envelope for the original. So very pleased with their service although not with the sizing on the garments.
on 5 September 2012
Item came very quickly which was pleasing. I bought the hi viz jacket because recently i took up cycling, which by the way is great fun. I usually cycle to work at night, living in a big city you do get the odd inconsiderate idiot driving around like a maniac,so i just needed to make sure i was as visible as possible. I've ordered a large size just to make certain it fitted comfortably over my jacket and it does with room to spare. I am 5'11, i weigh around 167 pounds so anyone out there similar in build to me then the Large size should be OK, even thought i would have preferred the Medium size ideally.
on 4 February 2012
Having recently purchased a bike, and begun cycling to work, I needed a reflective vest for those early morning commutes. I'm 6'3, and broadly built, and having tried an XL in another brand that a friend gave me, it was very tight over my hoodie and coat etc.

However, the XL in this item is huge, and fits generously over my winter 'multi layers', still leaving plenty of room. If anything it's to big, but I'm more than happy with that, as it's merely a 'functional' item, to hopefully prevent me from ending up under a lorry or something.

Both the material, and the reflective strips seem more than decent enough for the price (the entire transaction was under £3), and although I haven't used it yet, I feel confident it will do the job.

Customers bear in mind though, that the XL is 'very' big, so remember this when ordering your own and choosing a size.
on 10 October 2013
.Im a big guy so ordered a 4xl which is ok for a 48-50 chest with a couple of layers of clothes or a coat underneath the vest..

Good value and well made
on 21 February 2011
Not much you can say about a reflective vest - it's either good or not. This one is good -- truly deluxe. Quality of materials is good, it reflects light very well and actually looks nice on you, not like some cheap yellow bag. Best of all it's cheap!
on 5 December 2014
Bright, BUT after a few weeks of being used once a week the seems are starting to split on the shoulders of all three vest's. They look good and can be seen, but if you want them to last look elsewhere. I shall when I replace these ones!
on 12 February 2013
Vest OK but the sizes as stated were on the smaller sizes, I asked for 2xl which would be ok usualy, when these arrived they were tight and I should have ordered a 3xl if I were to know.
on 24 July 2014
I chose size small but it fits like a bit over medium. Material is ok though.
on 10 September 2014
Very prompt delivery and very good price but although the quality was good it was ridiculously short. I bought one from the local pound shop sized 4 -5 years for my nephew and his is longer.