on 4 January 2014
Keeping in mind I haven't used it much, I have been very happy with this filter as it doesn't seem to change the image at all and acts simply as extra lens protection. Fits nikkor 18-55mm lens with 52mm thread and is double threaded so other filters can be added to it. Very pleased. Highly reccommended to anyone who wants a cheap solution to lens protection.
on 14 September 2013
I bought 2 of these, one for my panasonic Lumix G10 and one for my GF2. Basically i needed 52mm size covers to protect the lens' and took a chance on these (due to the price) before i invested in 2x £30 filter set - Less than £2 each and job done.I'd recommend anyone with a decent lens to fit a filter to prevent any scratches, dust particles etc from either damaging your lens or spoiling pictures. I presume these will it any 52mm lens.
on 27 February 2014
Unfortunately, I measured the wide angle lens wrongly and so I ordered this uv filter instead of a 49mm uv filter - I'll give it to a friend with a Nikon. Order went thru fine, filter came quickly enough, no problems with the company or the order - just I got it wrong!
on 13 December 2013
This filter is used on the front of a Canon EOS M Compact System Camera. Handy if only to avoid scratches to the camera lens.

Quick delivery from Germany, and well packed.
on 8 May 2014
I choose this product, because all of my friends around me use that guy. There is no doubt that the quality is perfect and durable. I love it!!!!!!
on 2 December 2015
Unfortunately didn't fit my Nikon d60 as advertised, I'm not quite sure why. It has an 18-55mm lens.
on 6 August 2014
Reasonably priced filter bought to protect my lens. Does what I need it to do. Very happy.
on 30 August 2014
Fits, unobtrusive. Will probably protect the lens and do the job.
on 30 July 2014
Fits, seems to be ok. No real affect to image quality to date
on 15 October 2014
a good fitting filter i leave on all the time

See one answered question