5.0 out of 5 stars best ever
These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever had and I have quite a lot of shoes, just got back from a holiday where we visited a different place every day so did a lot of walking and didn't have sore feet at all, so comfy you don't know your wearing them, hope they have some left as I intend buying some more.
Published on 17 July 2012 by wenny

1.0 out of 5 stars womans crocs cleo lii
Published 5 months ago by CAROLINE DUNCAN

5.0 out of 5 stars best ever, 17 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent purchase, 10 May 2013
Would highly recommend these crocs oh so comfy and so light too I am a big fan of crocs but this is first time I have tried this style love it will be buying more in different colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it!, 13 Jun 2013
P. Murphy (Derbyshire England) - See all my reviews
Having suffered with Planta Fasciitis over the last couple of years, I find these sandals the most comfortable to wear - any time.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value comfortable sandal, 25 April 2012
Very happy with these Crocs sandals and I have learned from previous mistakes to always go UP a size with Crocs. These will be ideal for my holidays in October when I am messing about on the beach....in the Seychelles! They are comfortable, SO light and don't mind getting wet - and they were an excellent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thailand trip, 28 May 2011
As i was going to Thailand i needed some type of sandal that i believed would be comfy on my feet, as i suffer with a bunion and hard skin on the ball of my foot,i believed that my feet were going to be in a right state after three weeks around Thailand, and that i was going to be miserable the whole time out there with the heat at 35degrees and sore feet into the bargain,Oh how wrong was i the crocs that i bought to go with were not off my feet near enough 24 7,well pleased with my purchase and have bought another two pairs since coming back,10 out of 10 well done and thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable crocs, 24 July 2013
I'm very pleased with these now that I've removed the t-bar thingy. I found that with it, the higher of the two cross bars was totally in the wrong place. I am a true size 5 and bought a 5, so for me the sizing was spot on. I'll get a lot of wear out of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Women's Cleo Oyster/Gold sandals, 21 Aug 2012
Arrived quickly. The sandals are comfortable. I'm generally a size 4 but having bought Croc shoes before and knowing that the sizing is a bit on the small size, I went with the 5. Would definitely buy this style of sandal again as they are comfortable and not heavy/bulky to wear

1.0 out of 5 stars womans crocs cleo lii, 26 July 2014
I am very disappointed with these Crocs. Having other pair which are perfect for size and comfort decided I needed a new pair and Crocs it would have to be. Ordered size four of this style quickly tried on when they arrived the next day but was in a rush at the time so just didn't notice that they were smaller in size. Went to put them on the next day and initial thought fine and comfy do fine but within 10 minuets after going out to hang washing up had second thoughts on size. My daughter came in and as she is only a size 3 asked her what she thought about them. She feels they are small on her too so now think that they are more like a size 2.A bit of a waste of money as cant send them back after hanging washing out with them on just hoping can find someone who will be able to wear them. They would be perfect if size was correct so think will need to try again with a bigger size or maybe go up two.

5.0 out of 5 stars crocs cleo sandal, 7 Jun 2013
these sandals are great. they are really comfortable and lightweight. you don't even know you have them on. they are like slippers. definitely recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars CROCS, 19 July 2013
Wife likes them ,very comfortable on her feet,nice and light make walking a delight.she would buy these again. Good buy