on 14 May 2011
I ordered this item and was very impressed by the lightening fast shipping! However, the brand listed (Welch's) was not what I received. My parcel contained Smuckers squeezable grape jelly (known as jam here in the UK). Smuckers is a respected brand in the USA and they make a fine product but it's not Welch's and Welch's is what was posted for sale here.

Also, I ordered three items from the same seller and was charged separate shipping on each, despite the fact that they all arrived in the same box.

If these problems get sorted, this seller has the potential to provide a really good business.
on 4 May 2015
My husband wanted to try a traditional US style Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich, so I got this one as it looked perfect for sandwich making. It definitely is. It comes out the bottle really easily. I don't think it tastes enough like grape, but husband was happy so it's a win in our household.
on 1 June 2016
Good but quite sweet and doesn't really taste like grape. It tastes how you would imagine grape flavoured sweets to taste (if that makes sense)
on 1 June 2015
I literally could not find grape jelly or jam anywhere! when I finally found this here I was so happy, and when it arrived I was even more glad! great taste, and really large bottle for the price. great consistency and it was gone within a week, kids and husband loved it! really recommend it for a new taste at home.
on 26 January 2012
This product is an old favorite that is not sold in stores here in the UK. The product is delicious and the customer service of the company is terrific. Have ordered from them before and as always I was more than satisfied with the speed of delivery and the packaging. Will order again...and again.
on 16 May 2016
My husbands favourite when we travel to USA. Lovely tasting product and unique. Squeezable pack is useful for getting the last out of the bottle.
on 25 September 2015
Fell in love with this after holidaying in the US.. This is the real deal and arrived in 2 days after ordering. Recommended product and seller.
on 14 March 2013
Goes well with p nut butter. Always a winner. No need to refrigerate living in England packaging a bit excessive for just two bottles.
on 29 November 2015
Prompt delivery Thankyou, the grape jelly is lovely , the whole family really like it .
on 10 January 2016
Peanut and jelly on toast makes the day a success from breakfast time onwards !