Size: Medium-Extra Large|Change

on 1 December 2013
They are what they say on the tin but if you are new to gnappies I suggest you invest in some fleece or felt to sew over the poppers...as my little one ended up with blisters from the rubbing of the poppers. Like I say easily solved by sewing little felt squares over the top. So untill gnappies do something like this they will always get less than 5 stars from me.
on 16 May 2016
Like the design idea & generally works well. Nice slim fitting nappy, can stuff with my stash of boosters not just gnappies own products. Not sure if theres a breathability to fabric as often feels like cotton cover is damp like the pouch has sweated.
on 26 June 2016
Great product. It keeps it all in and the cloth part stays dry 90% of the time. I have a 7 mo and I hope it will be the same once she starts to crawl and walk.
on 31 March 2014
I have read many good reviews about gnappies and their products, however i have found the nappies to be much too small. Our little boy weighs now 5.5kg and the small nappies say on them to last up to 7kg however they are already to o small and leave marks on babies skin from being too tight. Even though fasten the nappies on smallest possible position and he is not overly big!! Very average boy in shape and size. Nappies are very expensive for a very short use of 4 weeks only! Leakage occur just like disposable nappies. Quite disappointed with them as I really liked the idea. Maybe the bigger sizes are better and last longer? Also bought the newborn bundle which is again a waste of money as very expensive and only lasted 4 weeks and the fit wasn't good at all and didn't work with the umbilical cord!!
on 3 March 2013
I have tried many styles and brands of cloth nappies and g's are by far my favorite. They are trimmer than any other I have tried, but I never get leaks. I highly recommend them. The extra pouches are very handy to have.
on 3 March 2013
on 21 November 2013
great for spares in nappy bags and can be used in both the medium, large and extra large sizes of gpants.
on 22 April 2014
Excellent to have some spares for when there are little accidents or simply to make changing easier with a pre-loaded liner.
on 4 October 2014
Do what's needed. Makes the nappies look new again with new pouches. Quick delivery. Minimal waste to packaging.
on 23 October 2014
We love gnappies and these spare pouches are very handy! Good value too.