4.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE gnappies!
I have tried many styles and brands of cloth nappies and g's are by far my favorite. They are trimmer than any other I have tried, but I never get leaks. I highly recommend them. The extra pouches are very handy to have.
Published 13 months ago by lilachoneybeen

2.0 out of 5 stars gnappies are very small and don't last very long in size
Published 16 days ago by mchamburgo

2.0 out of 5 stars gnappies are very small and don't last very long in size, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Gnappies Gpant Pouches, 6ct, Small Reuseable Nappies (Personal Care)
I have read many good reviews about gnappies and their products, however i have found the nappies to be much too small. Our little boy weighs now 5.5kg and the small nappies say on them to last up to 7kg however they are already to o small and leave marks on babies skin from being too tight. Even though fasten the nappies on smallest possible position and he is not overly big!! Very average boy in shape and size. Nappies are very expensive for a very short use of 4 weeks only! Leakage occur just like disposable nappies. Quite disappointed with them as I really liked the idea. Maybe the bigger sizes are better and last longer? Also bought the newborn bundle which is again a waste of money as very expensive and only lasted 4 weeks and the fit wasn't good at all and didn't work with the umbilical cord!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE gnappies!, 3 Mar 2013