5.0 out of 5 stars Battery for my Nikon D3100
Having read reviews for camera batterys and in particular generic versions that I hoped would save me money I was somewhat concerned that I should not fall for buying an item that would be totally useless. Nikon batterys work in Nikon products thats fine but can be regarded as expensive. The question is do generic versions work as well? That was my delema. Well I...
Published on 11 May 2012 by L. COOPER

1.0 out of 5 stars Highly unsatisfied
I've purchased this product to have an extra battery with me when outside taking photos. I received it in a box heavily taped around which made me suspicious at first but then I found the battery inside its transparent film case (though without any hard plastic cover on one end as seen in the photos of the product), so I thought it was ok.

But then I realised...
Published 21 months ago by Christos Andreadis

‹ Previous | 1 2 342 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars as described, 22 Aug. 2011
Cambridge Ian (Cambridge UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Camera)
My nikon d5100 will only work with a Nikon battery - this one is branded Nikon and works.

Enough said - I couldn't get one locally so not sure if the price is the best but it is a proper Nikon battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this battery, 21 Oct. 2011
N. Smith - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Camera)
In the past, I have been content with buying my second battery from a third party manufacturer and paying mostly less than £20, as I am annoyed at the prices that companies charge for their own batteries. however, the last time i did this (for a Sony DSLR) the battery did not fit the camera or charger without adding a piece of card in for packing - so I ended up buying twice and having to get a proper battery anyway. So on this occasion, I was pleased that I was getting a proper Nikon battery for cheaper than most originals cost. the battery came boxed and the box had a stick NIKON hologram sticker on it to indicate an original product.

The company that sent it (POPCORN) were prompt (arrived 2 days later) and sent 2 advisory e-mails re the order, so I would be happy to deal with them again. the battery behaves exactly the same as the one that came with the camera in relation to charge times and performance. I bought this for my D5100.

Happy to recommend. My rating for 5 starts is based on the fact that I got an original battery for about £15 cheaper than I have experienced with other manufacturers.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a battery!, 9 July 2011
R. Wilby "Ron Wilby" (Formby) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Camera)
Having bought a Nikon D3100 and reading that you can only use Nikon branded EN-EL14 as third party equivalents don't work. The price is a bit over the top but it works. The D3100 is very heavy on battery usage so if you have just bought one or are considering buying one you will need this battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Originals are always better in the long term, 7 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Camera)
The problem with compatible batteries is that sometimes they work, sometimes they don't, sometimes they work for a while but usually, whether they work or not, there always seems to be 'issues' of one sort or another.

I bit the bullet, paid up and forgot about it in the sense of this battery has no issues, does what it says on the tin, always works.

I don't like paying top dollar but if it removes battery issues from my worry list, I'd do it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 11 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Camera)
Appears genuine artical as compared to original with D5200 camera.Tested in camera straight out of box and works as original no errors.Good price and fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have, 1 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Camera)
if you have purchased a Nikon D3200 camera. A spare battery is a must have. Although the battery has ample life on a full charge, this prevents having no battery life at a crucial moment. As it is an original Nikon product, the battery has given no cause for concern.

5.0 out of 5 stars nikon battery, 31 July 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Stop looking for cheap versions, 1 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Camera)
The real thing that does what it says on the label. Expensive - YES . Dont bother looking around for cheaper versions - a lot of them dont work properly

5.0 out of 5 stars best price - best delivery, 13 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Camera)
bought for backup for d3100,absolute must have as the camera is greedy for battery juice and yes it seems like a lot of money for a battery but what are you going to do?, supplier carmarthon cameras - fantastic,ordered 1am wednesday delivered 10am thursday! how good is that!

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say ??, 20 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Camera)
Hi...to be honest I spent ages looking for a cheap battery for my Nikon D5100....I have read that the camera rejects ordinary EN-EL14 batteries.. a few websites even stated that their make of EN-EL14 would not work with a Nikon D5100... Amazon had the cheapest battery...others offer a cheap battery but their postage charges are criminal.. as usual Amazon comes out on top... very fast delivery..

‹ Previous | 1 2 342 | Next ›