5.0 out of 5 stars Battery for my Nikon D3100
Published on 11 May 2012 by L. COOPER

1.0 out of 5 stars Highly unsatisfied
I've purchased this product to have an extra battery with me when outside taking photos. I received it in a box heavily taped around which made me suspicious at first but then I found the battery inside its transparent film case (though without any hard plastic cover on one end as seen in the photos of the product), so I thought it was ok.

But then I realised...
Published 17 months ago by Christos Andreadis

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery for my Nikon D3100, 11 May 2012
L. COOPER - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Camera)
Having read reviews for camera batterys and in particular generic versions that I hoped would save me money I was somewhat concerned that I should not fall for buying an item that would be totally useless. Nikon batterys work in Nikon products thats fine but can be regarded as expensive. The question is do generic versions work as well? That was my delema. Well I decided to buy this product as it was labelled with the Nikon name and great joy it was also at a lower price than i had expected. I sent my order and it arrived very quickly - It went immediately into my Nikon charger and when fully charged into my Nikon D3100. I Switched on the camera and everything worked just fine it appears to last just as long as the Nikon supplied battery and so I am very happy with this product and recommend for Nikon D3100 users as my experience with it has been a positive oneNikon Li-on batteri EN-EL14 Opladeligt Li-on batteri EN-EL, VFB10602. The service from this company was fast and efficient.

1.0 out of 5 stars Highly unsatisfied, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Camera)

But then I realised that the life of the fully charged battery was no more than 2 hours (less than 100 photos)!!! Imagine that I got this to have a new extra for my old battery which (after 3 years of heavy use) lasts several days (around 1000 photos).

Taking into account the packaging and the life of the battery, I can only assume I was sent a used product. I guess I was unlucky, if one considers the high ratings of the product, but still, I believe all the customers should be treated the same way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pefect replacement or spare battery, 11 July 2011
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Camera)
Used as a spare battery for my Nikon D3100. Holds charge well and lasts for ages. Regularly take over 600 photos before it needs to be recharged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon Quality at sensible price, 11 Nov 2011
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Camera)
Great second battery, it's Nikon so it's gotta be good right? right. I'd buy another in a shot. In fact i would buy a couple more. Dont buy the cheap alternatives from ebay as they dont work with D5100's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery review, 21 May 2011
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Camera)
Arrived quickly and although I didn't save much in the way of cash I could not find a local stockist.

Proper Nikon battery and no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Nikon battery, 25 April 2011
OC (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Camera)
I have a Nikon D3100 and wanted a spare battery for my recent trip. I did try to buy one on the cheap, but when it arrived it was not compatible with my camera... So I bit the bullet and bought this one. Pricey, but it works, as this is an original Nikon product, and that's what we want.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's all about battery., 7 May 2011
S. Linter - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Camera)
Not much you can really say about a battery really. Charge it up, whack it into your camera and start snapping. The only thing I can say is that the battery life is maybe not as long as other cameras I have used. Canon seem to have nailed this completely but nevertheless, if you buy this, you'll be guaranteed that it works when compared to some 3rd party batteries that don't.

5.0 out of 5 stars as described, 22 Aug 2011
Cambridge Ian (Cambridge UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Camera)
My nikon d5100 will only work with a Nikon battery - this one is branded Nikon and works.

Enough said - I couldn't get one locally so not sure if the price is the best but it is a proper Nikon battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery, does what it says on the tin, 7 Aug 2011
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Camera)
Not much more to add. Very useful to have 2nd battery. Used in D3100 on holiday, always had to charge one overnight, but never missed a shot due to not having a charged battery. Worth the price, just don't forget to take your charger on holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this battery, 21 Oct 2011
N. Smith - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Camera)
In the past, I have been content with buying my second battery from a third party manufacturer and paying mostly less than £20, as I am annoyed at the prices that companies charge for their own batteries. however, the last time i did this (for a Sony DSLR) the battery did not fit the camera or charger without adding a piece of card in for packing - so I ended up buying twice and having to get a proper battery anyway. So on this occasion, I was pleased that I was getting a proper Nikon battery for cheaper than most originals cost. the battery came boxed and the box had a stick NIKON hologram sticker on it to indicate an original product.

The company that sent it (POPCORN) were prompt (arrived 2 days later) and sent 2 advisory e-mails re the order, so I would be happy to deal with them again. the battery behaves exactly the same as the one that came with the camera in relation to charge times and performance. I bought this for my D5100.

Happy to recommend. My rating for 5 starts is based on the fact that I got an original battery for about £15 cheaper than I have experienced with other manufacturers.

Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery