5.0 out of 5 stars I don't believe it! Every episode of One Foot In The Grave!
This superb box set contains 12 discs and features every episode of the show including the Christmas Specials and a few documentaries. For the benefit of any potential buyers these are what the 12 discs contain:

Disc 1: Series 1 (6 episodes) plus featurette Britain's Best Sitcom.

Discs 2 and 3: Series 2 (6 episodes) plus 1990 Christmas Special 'Who's...
Published on 8 Dec 2010 by Dee-en

3.0 out of 5 stars One Foot in the grave
The first few episodes seemed dated but I soon got into the characters and found it very funny. It is easy watching when you do not want to view a full film. I normally watch 2 episodes as a light view before I retire to my bed.
Published on 13 Nov 2011 by Terry Thomas

‹ Previous | 119 20 2127 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars One Foot in the Grave DVD Collection, 11 Jun 2012
This review is from: One Foot in the Grave Complete Series 1 - 6 Plus Christmas Specials Box Set [DVD] [1990] (DVD)
This is the complete collection of this hilariously funny series and, like most TV series, obviously includes all the episodes you miss at the start of the broadcast.

Good viewing at any time but, especially, for those long Winter nights (or, even, these excessively long, soggy so-called Summer days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh a minute, 21 May 2012
John E. Groom - See all my reviews
Its a laugh a minute. And I know someone who is just like 'him'. And all this fun for such a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificently Moody Meldrew, 16 Mar 2012
Brilliantly scripted and acted. Watching it again now it hasn't dated, it just seems funnier than ever. "I Don't Believe it!" Wonderful clean family fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 8 Feb 2012
I bought this dvd set when they was on offer at 21.26,i think that was a bargin,the complete series plus the christmas specials,i have played them and the quality of both sound and picture is good, always good for a laugh, money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Don't Believe It!!, 3 Sep 2011
This box set was received in excellent condition as always from Amazon and the price was fantastic, I saw this in a Sainsburys store priced at 30 pounds, so this price is fantastic, only Amazon are great like this and I rave about them I really do!!! The set includes all the Christmas Specials as well even though it is not always clear on the description. The comedy needs no explanation. What a pairing and we can all relate to this man Mr Meldrew, if not now then at least in our older life. How many times have we all stopped to complain about the same things he does?
If you want a good laugh and a complete set, then this is well worth the money. I didn't believe the price, but it was true so go on and get it ordered before you too will complain like Victor that you saw this too late!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 28 Aug 2011
Terence D. Clifton (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
I lived abroad whilst "One foot in the Grave" was original series were shown on tv. I decided to purchase the complete series
from Amazon. \I received the series recently and am delighted with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic comedy!, 5 Aug 2011
C. Rucroft "The little bookworm" (North Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
My fiance and I absolutely love this programme and have been frequently watching it on GOLD, so when I saw this on here I had to get it.

It has us laughing out loud and is such a classic comedy. Victor is so funny - how Margaret puts up with him I don't know! They are the perfect comedy duo.

This is a bargain price - buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars one foot in the grave box set, 2 Aug 2011
just greatttttttttttttttttttttt how can you have so many things going off in half an hour can be dark in places but they dont make any thing as funny anynore just buy

5.0 out of 5 stars One Foot in the Grave, 20 July 2011
How can there be anyone who has not enjoyed some or all of the programmes with Richard Wilson 'I Don't Believe It' and Annette Crosby. And in watching them, how often have you thought, that is just like so-and-so up the road.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings Back Fun Memories, 9 July 2011
Excellent box set that brings back fun memories of a great sit-com. Only two negatives regarding the product supplied; on a few discs the picture froze and required the removal of finger prints (not mine) and the fact that the Xmas special 1996 is out of sync with the last series, being on a separate disc with the 1997 Xmas special so in effect you need to view the 1996 Xmas special then the final six episodes then the 1997 Xmas special, plenty of CD swapping there then. Otherwise value for money.

‹ Previous | 119 20 2127 | Next ›