on 7 August 2014
I love these boots and have several pairs of palladiums 4 baggys and 1 pair of baggy lites. They are versatile and comfy and can be worn in such a variety of ways. I cant recommend these boots highly enough.

Absolutely fantastic boots. 5* all the way.
on 1 August 2014
My son liked the first pair of Palladium boots so much he ordered a second pair in a different colour a month later. He wears his shoes out pretty quickly and chose these for the sturdy rubber sole, they have proved to be very comfortable and he loves the style! Great price too, would thoroughly recommend!
on 21 December 2010
I bought these boots as I go through a different pair of trainer/shoe around every 3 months. I wanted something that was casual and functional, something I could wear to work as well as outside. Having never owned a pair or Palladiums, I took a risk in getting these, despite little reviews on them. Well, I'm glad to say that these boots are just perfect for me. From the thick toe-capped front, to the durable tread, these boots are just what I needed. They've even done surprisingly well in the snow (although as they're made of canvas, I wouldn't recommend using them for too long...). All in all, I think these boots have exceeded my expectations. I will be buying another pair very soon.
on 14 March 2013
I had to put another insole because I have flat feet, but other than that the boots are really good. The quality is superb, confortable and the outsole seems to be pretty strong and durable. Recommend it.
on 5 April 2014
I already had a pair of palladium boots so was happy to buy online as I already knew what I was going to get. These are my summer footwear of choice, lightweight, breathable and I can walk miles in them.
on 13 November 2011
I haven't had a pair of Palladium boots for years and i had forgotten how great they are.Very comfortable and i'm loving the red plaid detail. A must have for autumn/winter.
on 9 June 2014
This is my first Palladium , and i found what i expected,they are great... I am thinking to buy another Palladium shoes... Great price,great service by amazon.co.uk...
on 26 July 2011
Look like Will Smith in "I am legend" (if you are a tall well-built good-looking black guy). Otherwise, just wear these very comfortable and machine washable boots.
on 7 July 2011
Excellent shoes.
Light weight and very easy to wear all workday. (Canvas gives air to flow throught the shoe so toes are not boiled. :D )
on 14 February 2015
I have completely covered these shoes in mud before but are extremely easy to clean as recommended with a warm damp cloth and mild soap. The rubber trim is also a doddle to wipe clean.

Also fits well on the foot and the ability to flip the ankle eyelets up and down works well. Despite what you would think I cannot feel the rubber palladium logo against my foot with it flipped up.