5.0 out of 5 stars More than £4 cheaper than Tesco!
Published 17 months ago by Hayley Archer

2.0 out of 5 stars Cable too short
Like another product I've just reviewed, this one also shows signs of manufacturers optimising margins. The keyboard is ok for the money but the cable is about 6" shorter than the Logitech keyboard it is replacing! So it only just reaches down behind the back of my desk to the PC. I hate it when companies do cheapskate things like this. Only recommended if your PC is...
Published 3 months ago by John 'Skyline'

5.0 out of 5 stars More than £4 cheaper than Tesco!, 18 Nov. 2013
Hayley Archer "Home-Ed Rules!" (West Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech Keyboard K120 for Business - UK layout (Personal Computers)
The keyboard is good, standard fare. It's nice and responsive with a slight clicking noise per keystroke - so at least you know you're doing something. It has a double size backspace key - which I'm used to and found annoyingly small on my previous keyboard. I'm not a professional user so can only say I like it for my pottering about on the computer. As I've said in the title, the very same keyboard is sold by Tesco for £13 so I'm yet again thankful for Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silent and Perfect, 13 Aug. 2013
This keyboard is perfect both for business and gaming, surprisingly. I can use this keyboard perfectly for playing Minecraft and Call of Duty without problems, I'd recommend this for people who type a lot, as well as play games.

It is very silent, the keys don't make that much noise, which is good for night-time gamers.

The text on the keys is bold and bright, which also makes it good for night-time gamers to see where certain keys are.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid and cheap, 29 Oct. 2013
This is not a fancy keyboard, and it has no multimedia keys, but it is also less than a tenner. You can get similarly priced keyboards with additional buttons, but if you don't want to use them they are just extra clutter.

The body is solid enough to sit flat on a desk or table, and the rubber feet stop it slipping. The keys have a decent feel and probably what gets called "positive action". Some keyboards at this price feel really cheap, but this is good enough to lead to satisfaction rather than "why did I buy a cheap keyboard?".

I would say if you want a no-frills keyboard, don't spend any more than this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 23 July 2013
Small footprint, slim and best of all the letters on the keys are super clear. I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Aug. 2014
I am an old developer ... and was desperately looking for an old fashioned keyboard, where all the keys are in their original places! And the keys are not too soft ... something that I can type fast on. This keyboard is exactly that.
I love it, I tried several keyboards in the past and they were extremely annoying and I am really glad, this one isn't annoying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great low profile keybord, 23 Sept. 2013
I bought this to go with my custom gaming PC because I didn't want to spend £80 on some glowing "gaming" keyboard.
This one is better than I was expecting really, it's quite this which is very good for me as I hate keys that stand out too much as I'm very used to using my laptop keyboard all the time.
Looks nice and, well, it types...

Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars The right choice, 22 April 2013
A keyboard that works perfectly without any kind of bells and whistles. UK standard distribution. Keys are good spaced and it is easy to type on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech K120 Business Keyboard, 29 Nov. 2013
Excellent quality wired keyboard, with firm action and a good price to match. This was dearer elsewhere. Was in use from receipt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 8 Jan. 2013
Ordered one of these as my wireless keyboard does not function correctly with my raspberry pi. It arrived within the expected delivery time.

Came in a huge box which was a little beat up but the UPS guy didnt care about me opening to check the contents before signing, sure enough the logitech box was inside that without a scuff even.

It works nicely on the pi and on windows. Not the nicest keyboard in the world to use, my main one is quieter and the keys are a little less stiff but then it also cost 3 times as much. For the price though its excellent. Your getting a cheap keyboard so shouldnt be expecting miracles. But you are getting a keyboard that feels relatively sturdy and works reliably.

EDIT on 26th november 2013:
Since writing the above. My main keyboard actually died. I have been using this one for several months as my only keyboard, its been dropped all over the place, carelessly stored, had Dr Pepper spilled in it and subsequently washed under running water (seriously, water rinsing stuff out of a keyboard does less harm than just leaving the original stuff in there) and just generally not looked after (its £10, its abusable), working absolutely fine to this day. Plastic feet on the back are still intact and everything.

And yes. Its a UK keyboard. No that does not mean its useless for cisco networking exams for which all imagery use american keyboards, it just means you have to go to wikipedia and read the list of british vs american keyboard differences.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 6 April 2014
Keys are not 100% silent but they are quieter than the keyboard I used to use. The text on the keys is very clear and the keyboard itself is quite nice to use. I would have preferred it if the keyboard could be raised higher though as the tilt legs can only be put on one setting.