4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish form which is not completely over function
Published on 15 Nov 2010 by G Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars kettle and toaster package
Published on 18 Jan 2012 by JAYNE JONES

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish form which is not completely over function, 15 Nov 2010
This review is from: MORPHY RICHARDS ACCENTS RED KETTLE 1.5 LITRE (43772) & 4 SLICE RED TOASTER (44732) SET
I bought this toaster and kettle for my elderly mother in law who is revamping her kitchen. They are really good looking and stylish, setting off her kitchen beautifully. After a month or so, they are working fine and seem good quality. For someone with weak arms and a bit of arthritis, she finds the kettle a little awkward as it has a top handle requiring more of a twist on her wrist to empty. Otherwise, she is delighted with both items.

4.0 out of 5 stars bring on the red's, 2 May 2011
This is a funky set to have in your kitchen, will brighten up your day just looking at them. The kettle is just great boils quick and is quiet 5 stars !! The toaster however is not so great 4 Stars only, the heating elements dont seem to get hot enough to brown the toast in one go, I find I have to give it another go and this does not make the toast so nice,it seems to dry it out a bit. I will give it another week or so and if no improvement I may have to speak with M,R. could be the element ,who knows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Jun 2012
NewyQ (Hereford, England) - See all my reviews
I love the Morphy Richards Kettle and Toaster, They work very well, no complaints there and they brighten up my kitchen up. I have had mine for a year now and no problems!

2.0 out of 5 stars kettle and toaster package, 18 Jan 2012
Re-vamping my kitchen, We wanted to cheer it up with Red accesories. Morphy Richards red kettle and toaster seemed to fit the bill. The kettle is fine. But the toaster ,The red covering is chipping off, here and there, the dial has lost all its number instructions,It does,nt toast evenly , and it was expesive. It lives in a cared for home with no children. So if you make a lot of toast Buy another make.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two of my best buys, 25 April 2014
i was very pleased with my purchases. The kettle was fast to boil and the toaster browned nicely without drying out the slices. The handle of the kettle fitted my hand securely and no steam escaped the lid or spout, important for me at my age - 83. The appliances have been in use for just over a month, and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kettle and toaster, 2 Feb 2013
The amazing thing about this kettle and toaster is that, the kettle boils water and the toaster, toast bread. I couldn't recommend them highly enough. To summarise, we now get boiled water and toasted bread.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect...., 18 Jun 2014
perfect,good quality . i like it, good price and delivered on time. thank you. i recommend it my mum loves it i bought them for her , really nice colour .

2.0 out of 5 stars morphy richards accents 4 slice toaster, 2 April 2014
morphy richards
toaster
is very dissapointing not all the elements heat up fully.would not recommend it to anybody else I now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 3 Nov 2013
Great product
Colour is lovely and goes great with my cream and brown kitchen so much I purchased the breadbin to match
Would Recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning to look out, 17 April 2013
They look good and look great in my new kitchen, they work really efficiently too and are easy to wipe clean.