5.0 out of 5 stars The knife that saved my marriage..
It's not often you hear of a knife saving a marriage - but this one did.
I hate to admit it, but my bread slicing before I was given the bread and bagel slicer wasn't great. I thought it was ok, but after my husband gave me the knife I realized that my bread cutting could be improved and door stop slices, although very artistic weren't great for sandwiches...
Published on 19 Oct 2010 by LuluRobertsSF

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good purchase
The blade is very course and tears fresh bread, also with very sharp teeth it can easliy cut a finger when supporting the bread. I has alrady done do to me. Not a good buy
Published 16 months ago by bob

5.0 out of 5 stars The knife that saved my marriage.., 19 Oct 2010
This review is from: Wooden Handled Bread Knife - Right Handed
It's not often you hear of a knife saving a marriage - but this one did.
Things I love about the knife.
- Lifetime guarantee
We have had one now for ten years.
- Thin profile surgical steel blade under tension, cuts soft bread without tearing it.
- It's just one of those products that does it's job so well, that i9t's the first thing you put your hand to when you have bread to cut.
I've now brought ones for friends and family - and have never heard a complaint!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Jun 2011
This review is from: Wooden Handled Bread Knife - Right Handed
Recently bought this bread knife as I have started making my own bread again and I wasn't really happy with the slicing of it, uneven slicing and loads of breadcrumbs to clear away. Well, having used this for about a week or so now I can really make nice even thin slices with no tearing of the bread. So pleased with the product I have just ordered one for my brother who is left handed and, guess what, they do a left handed version so I am hoping he will be really happy with it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked sharp, 30 July 2012
This review is from: Wooden Handled Bread Knife - Right Handed
Cuts the bread without any tearing and with minimal crumb as written before, it also means the end of doorstop slices of bread. Does exactly what it said it would do very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bread knife, 11 Jan 2012
This review is from: Wooden Handled Bread Knife - Right Handed
This item it brilliant. It helps if you cant cut bread straight and is very sharp. We first saw it when we visited our student son and his housemate had one. We have bought a couple as gifts. Lovely to use and a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Wooden Handled Bread Knife - Right Handed
Brilliant knife, wanted one for years after using my mum's.no more spiky uncut loaves of bread. Reccomend deplete and product

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the No 1 Bread Knife, 12 July 2012
Techman-st - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Wooden Handled Bread Knife - Right Handed
We purchased this bread knife after wasting money on a second high quality expensive stainless steel bread knife that quite frankly made more crumbs than anything. We have made our own bread for several years now and my wife had great problems cutting the slices thin enough and straight enough, we contemplated purchasing an electric cutting machine, but as we all know these things get bought and after using them for a few times they get stuck in a cupboard never to see the light of day again.

While browsing through Amazon I found this knife advertised and found the reviews very promising I also found some very favourable reviews on other sites, so I took the plunge and bought one. Well I certainly am glad that I did as the knife is fantastic for cutting home made bread or bagels or any type of bead for that matter, you can cut slices as thin or as thick as you want and the main thing is they are all quite straight.

One of the best things with the knife is that there is very little crumbs produced when cutting, to be honest there was less crumbs produced cutting a complete loaf than cutting a couple of slices with the original knife that we used. Mind you a good tip for cutting home baked bread is that we always leave it standing for at least 4 hours before cutting it, but that also depends on what kind of bread you are baking, as we use spelt bread exclusively and it is a very delicate bread, but as I say this new bread knife caters to the spelt bread very well. The original knife that we used would be very destructive with the spelt bread at times and you would end up with piles of crumbs.

I would highly recommend this knife to anyone who either bakes there own bread or buys uncut loafs of bread as it is a superb knife, it cuts delicate spelt bread very well and I am sure that it will cut a more robust bread just as well and probably better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good purchase, 27 Nov 2012