5.0 out of 5 stars Autographs
My grandchildren (lucky things) are off to Disneyland so I thought they can open this on the way to the airport, as, with other clues we give them they can guess where they are going. It arrived well packaged & on time & I would recommend the product & seller.
Published 13 months ago by Christine O

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the picture
I ordered a pink and a blue one for taking my children to Disney

What came? two union jack ones! what a waste of money! appauling!
Published 14 months ago by helen

5.0 out of 5 stars Autographs, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Tallon Autograph Book in Display Box - Pink/Purple/Green/Blue (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 20 May 2013
Bough this as part of my granddaughter's birthday present and she is really pleased with it and gathering autographs by the score.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 29 Nov 2012
I loved this book I have almost filled the whole Book :D i will be getting myself another in the near future

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !!, 7 Jun 2014
After my children have just been told they are going to Disneyland Paris I ordered these as they will be perfect for when they go, fast delivery & great price too, glad I thought ahead as I'm sure they would be ridiculously priced in Disneyland ! Highly reccommend this product !! Thanks again !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Autograph Books, 28 Mar 2013
Really pleased with these - wished i could have chosen the colours - may be can and i just never noticed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal size, 18 April 2013
The pages are large enough to contain an autograph with a message as well and still fit in to your pocket,

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the picture, 10 Jun 2013
I ordered a pink and a blue one for taking my children to Disney

What came? two union jack ones! what a waste of money! appauling!

5.0 out of 5 stars Autograph bulk order, 25 July 2014
Ordered 53 for a year 6 leaving party. Very quick delivery and product exactly what was described

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 30 Dec 2013
Canis Lupus (London, England) - See all my reviews
I bought 3 of these for my daughters for our upcoming Disney trip. The quality is comparable to the Diney autograph books we purchased from our last trip, but at 1.75 they are a fraction of the price.
Of course you miss the Disney picture on the front and they are slightly smaller but you may be happy with the non-branding.