Format: Audio CD|Change

on 26 November 2014
I am not ashamed to say that I bought this and I play it loud. Cheese? Maybe...but if you are looking for a barnstorming ballad, a show stopping number, a song that you cant help to really belt out - this is it. love or hate him, he is a master....and yes, I am a fan. There, I have said it now.... Buy this - I dare you to not be a fan as well....
on 3 June 2016
I suppose, like many MOR artists, Barry Manilow is perceived as the Marmite of music. As a young boy being taken by my dad on a Saturday to watch my local football team the taste of a hot beef tea at half-time was, on a freezing winter afternoon, comforting. Manilow is a quality singer-songwriter and musician. I enjoy him in the way I enjoy soaps like EastEnders and Coronation Street. His music is a happy diversion. It is not comparable to listening to Joni Mitchell or Van Morrison, but it is nonetheless part of my catholic taste in music.
on 12 June 2016
Has all the great songs on this cd
on 25 May 2014
Downloaded as its got most if not all of his songs so it really is value for money and easy listening in the shuffle mode
on 11 September 2013
Cannot go wrong with a good sing along to this master of song writing. He has not written a bad lyric.
on 16 October 2015
NEVER BEEN A FAN REALLY . JUST LIKE A FEW TRACKS BY BAZ .
BUT THIS COLLECTION IS QUITE GOOD AND HAD MY FOOT TAPPING .
OH YES I WILL HIDE THIS SO IF MY FLAT EVER GETS BROKE IN TO THE THIEVES WON'T FIND IT ? (I HOPE) AS I DON'T WANNA BE CALLED A CLOSET MANILOW FAN HA ! HA ! HA !
IT'S A SONY REMASTER AND LIKE MANY OF THIS ESSENTIAL COLLECTION SERIES THEIR IS DIGITAL MASTERING FLOORS - BUT NOTHING TO MAKE YOUR NOSE GROW !

ENJOY !
on 4 July 2013
Arrived really fast and great product and made a great present! Thanks again :) great quality ordered previous disks and they are all working fine :)
on 31 January 2014
If you like Barry Manilow, this is the album for you. Highly recommended for your music collection! Just the job!
on 16 March 2013
I purchased this double CD for my wife. Deleivery was quick, and my wife is very pleased with the discs.
on 13 July 2014