Price:£7.49 - £7.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 12 August 2011
bought as a gift for my nephew he loves it as a fan of bear grylls he wears it with pride.good quality cotton and fast delivery would recommend.
on 27 June 2016
Very cheap. Not happy considering price.
on 30 July 2012
Saw someone else wearing this T-shirt and had to have one.

Very good quality given the price - better than the original ones! :-)

Also, even though the first delivery got lost in the post, the seller was very good and posted another straight away. Excelent customer service and would recommend the T-shirt and the seller . A++
on 5 August 2012
Sometimes bear grylls drinks water.
My girlfriend stole this t shirt to sleep in.
Very comfortable to wear, could also come in handy if I need to drink the fluid out of an elephant poo and need to wrap it in cloth to drain the faeces out.
on 28 May 2013
Good quality t-shirt, classic fit and by that I mean it's a bit longer than I imagined and it doesn't fit tight on the arms. Otherwise I am happy with the purchase just don't be fooled by the pictures that show a different style tshirt.
on 12 March 2012
Bought this for hubby birthday good quality Tshirt that washes really well worn and worn and looks great and keeps it's shape!
on 9 May 2013
When I saw this T shirt I thought it was sooo funny and I just had to buy it! Every time I look in the mirror when I'm wearing it I almost wet myself! (I can read backward writing - a skill I picked up trying to work out the price list during my regular visits to the barber). As if a bear at a barbecue wasn't funny enough did you realise that Bear Grills is a REAL person???? He's a famous celebrity who is known for tying knots and walking. (It's great that his parents were pretentious enough to give him such a silly name. Ian Grylls for instance would have left the T shirt industry all the poorer. Still, had his ma and pa been a little drunker during their brain-storming session they could have had a baby called Radiator or Ventilation.) I literally fainted from laughing when I found out about him. It's like a play on words - Bear Grylls (you pronounce it exactly the same!) - a bear with a grill? (although I know it looks a bit like a barbecue rather than a grill) That is sooo funny! They should do one for dyslexic people - bare girls - that would be sooo funny!
on 13 December 2012
Great. arrived on time. A gift for Christmas. Size just right, nice and thick material not thin like some
cheap T Shirts. Loved it (I hope the person I bought it for likes it to).
on 6 November 2012
I bought this as a bit of a joke as a gift & it went down a storm. Really good quality t-shirt, sizing seems to be accurate & delivery was fast...excellent.
on 24 November 2015
Received this T-shirt and it fit ok, but slightly small, Great design, however after one wash (at 40) T-shirt shrunk so no longer fit right, Disappointed!!