on 10 September 2013
i like this, not sure but are of good quality and you can shuffle cards with good pace, so far these are in good shape
on 15 February 2013
These are very high quality playing cards, and I really like the feel of them. They have this 'air cushion' technology though that I am not mad keen on. It makes the cards feel nicer and smooth, but it can create problems if for example you put the deck on the table, or play a game where you put cards on top of each other, they won't stay put. The cards will slip and slide over each other and you have to keep straightening the pile - even when you straighten it sometimes the top couple of cards will shift as soon as you move your hand away.
on 15 July 2014
You will struggle to find better quality cards than USPC/Bicycle.

These have lasted me many months now and are still in near mint condition.

These "standard" cards are also much better value than the more exotic bicycle decks, and are perhaps easier to read too.
on 27 May 2016
Excellent quality cards. Will be buying again.
on 13 March 2012
I got these for my brother who loves magic and card tricks. He was very happy with these two sets of decks. He said they feel good to hold and they can easily be shuffled. Also the price was excellent. Very happy indeed. Would definitely recommend.
on 15 September 2012
When I started magic, my biggest problem was locating a decent pack of cards (in the UK all of the cards are cheap and plastic coated) which I could fan, sleight and perform with. Then I found these, and they were brilliant! I have since bought many other bicycle decks; Arcanes, Karnival Dose, Red & Gold Dragons, Tye Dye Deck, World Poker Tour Inspired, Black Ghosts v2, Guardians v2, Artifice v2, Deck One Industrial Edition etc.. All of them have been brilliant. I must admit, the custom decks are a little better on quality, and if you are really into magic or card games, you should think about spendiing a little more on getting one of the decks i've listed, but the bicycle standards are still a brilliant deck!
on 8 December 2013
Amazing quality did'nt knew that cards can be so good. Made fan first time in my life whitout training. They are so different (very easy to manipulate) if you compare them to any other decks.
on 5 April 2014
Great price for two packs of cards. Have served two years up to this point on one pack. They are so smooth and slick. The cushion of air between the card and the table makes for smooth dealing.

They are paper, so handle with care (no wet surfaces/ grubby fingers) and they should last a while
on 18 August 2013
Wanted some nice cards to practise fanning and shuffling and buying a double pack is just a bit more expensive than buying a single pack.
The Bicycle cards are really nice they are so much smoother than other decks of cards I have: Waddingtons are really nice but not as smooth as the bicycles although the pips in all four corners are handy and I have tried a sportsdirect deck which was cheap and clumped together.
The bicycles are the nicest cards I've handled the colours are bright the font used for the numbers is nice and the jokers are pretty cool. The backs of the cards are also nicely detailed and more interesting than the Waddingtons. The box is made out of card with a nice feel to it, seems more expensive than it actually is. As of yet haven't played any card games with the bicycles but I can imagine it might be tricky at first due to the ease at which the cards slide over each other. I would recommend these cards to anyone who wants a decent card deck with a spare.
on 11 July 2014
Great cards and a great price for bicycle. We play with vatds regularly so needed some good strong cards. Definitely recommend