Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 3 November 2012
This Beanie hat is excellent value for money and nice and warm to wear. The material is thicker than it looks in the picture. Which is ideal in these cold Easterly winds, just the thing to keep the ears warm and snug. There are lots of colours to choose from, I chose the pale blue because it's so striking. Highly recommended.
on 28 January 2013
This is a lovely hat. The colour is almost an exact match to the colour advertised and its lovely and snug. Good size too...your head won't feel like its in a vice! Will upload my own images as soon as I can! This item is great value for the price! Haven't washed it yet as it only arrived today but if it doesn't wash well I will edit this review very soon in the future!

....just washed this hat and it washes very well - came out of the washing machine almost dry. Give it a good stretch in all directions and flattening out, recommend popping it on a radiator to dry.

PS the seller I got this from is 'Tomscabin' Delivery was prompt and the colour lived up to the picture like I said. Could be a smidgen darker but that's not even a complaint.
review image review image review image review image
First, a useless bit of trivia ...

When I was teenager back in the '70s, the beanie hat was often called the 'Benny' hat, this was due to the popularity of the character Benny Hawkins in Crossroads played by actor Paul Henry. Benny always wore a green woolly hat (much like a beanie).

Anyway, back to the beanie in question, The Beechfield Turn Up Beanie. This is a rather nice fashionable beanie hat, in a soft, non itchy material, the material is actually thicker than it looks in the pictures.

The Beechfield Turn Up Beanie comes in a variety of colours (I purchased four of them in different colours for my 16 year old son) these beanie hats are perfectly suited to male and female.

My son has worn this beanie a number of times and this morning it was quite chilly when he left for college, he wore one of his Beechfield Turn Up Beanies and he informed me that it stayed on his head, kept his head warm and ears snug.

My son also says that you can either wear this beanie as a turn up beanie or if you don't turn it up, the hat makes a great 'slouch' beanie ... now that's a turn up (sorry, bad joke, just couldn't resist)

Another important point to mention, is that the Beechfield Beanie washes well (I machine wash the hats at 30 degrees) and they keep perfect shape.
on 24 December 2013
What can I say, this is the 4th. one of these hats I have bought so I have said it all before, they are amazing hats, warm and cosy, keep your head and ears warm, stay in place when you wear it, you don't need to keep tugging it over your ears like some hats, only problem I have with this one is that my son pinched it off of me and wears it every day, so I need another this colour. I can recommend these hats as the best ever.
on 6 December 2015
I ordered a beechfield beanie because they don't itch at all , but got delivered a myrtle beach beanie that I can't wear for 2 minutes without making my head Itch like crazy . It was only £2.31 but a completely useless item because it's so uncomfortable !
review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 October 2014
It is big, at almost 11.5 inches from top to bottom. It's 100% acrylic with a double wall thickness. I couldn't smell any heavy odor from the product.

Care instructions are on the inside of the hat:

- Wash at or below 40°C
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron, Steam or Dry, with LOW HEAT
- Do Not Dry clean

So I CAN bung it in the washing machine with the rest of my togs! I my book that's easy to live with!
review image
on 5 October 2012
I bought the maroon beanie, loved it so bought the bottle green one! love them both, second one arrived only 2 days later! both colours are deeper, more rich tone than in the pictures, which is a very good thing! very happy will come back for some more colours soon and defo recommend.
on 3 February 2011
Unlike a previous reviewer, most of my hair has escaped, and this hat is trying to do the same as a result. So, if your head isn't that grippy then it may be that this is less for you than you might think.

It's early days, and maybe (hopefully) it'll give a bit and become somewhat less boisterous as time passes. ;O)

You do get rather a lot of hat for not very much money. It does tall very well, but it does wide less well.
on 6 April 2013
I like this hat a lot, its cosy, a awesome colour, great price, useful item and a brilliant product to be owner of. My boyfriend looks amazing in his and he likes it a lot. For the price I will buy more.
I don't like how you can't see the product in the pictures but I took a gamble getting the burgundy and it looked super. Really happy with this. I even get the chance of wearing it every now and then :)
on 17 March 2016
FAR superior fit & quality to our original Black Beanie purchase via Amazon. The hat arrived earlier than expected too, in secure & waterproof packing. Hubby will be a very happy boy this season, with warm lugs & head. Thank you TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.