on 22 June 2013
When I ordered this, it arrived within 3-4 days, so that was good. I couldn't really judge size or quality in line with the pictures. When it arrived, I was a tiny bit dissapointed as it was not as chunky/ solid looking as other cuff links did. But for the price paid it was worth it.
on 27 December 2013
Yes the links arrived in good time and I was delighted with them - as was my partner who received them as a present. I had been wondering how the links stayed on, so it might be worth having a photo of the whole link so prospective buyers can see the other side of the links and understand how they attach.
He's looking forward to wearing them when we are wine tasting.
on 20 February 2013
Good cufflinks for those "casual" Fridays. I actually got these for a laugh, but are really quite nice. Definitely pleased with these, and a subtle way to show your love of the grape.
on 7 January 2013
Arrived really quickly. Excellent value for money. Brushed steel look - looked more expensive then was. Would recommend. Packaging good.
on 28 December 2012
very happy with this product. got it as a christmas present and my boyfriend loved them. couldn't find ones like this anywhere else.
on 14 November 2014
These looked great & for the price where an absoloute bargain, even better
on 29 October 2015