4.5 out of 5 stars1,066
Size: Small Double (120 x 190 cm)|Style Name: Without cover|Change

on 28 March 2013
I would highly recommend this mattress for anyone really, especially those with bad backs, like my self my back is so painful in the night & when I turn over etc but 1st night of using this my back felt very supported, so very happy with that.
my bed is now like so comfortable I can't wait to snuggle down with my book & fell so cozy, my daughter wants one now she loves it..
on 24 September 2014
Having a back problem our mattress is very firm. bought the mattress topper to give a little bit more comfort.
Fast delivery well within the stated date. when opened the mattress had a chemical type smell that all foam rubber tends to have. so as the weather was good i left it out side to air for about six hours and this helped reduce the smell and since fitting it to the bed the smell has gone or is no longer noticeable.
on 7 June 2012
When this arrived it was nice to see that it wasn't compressed to within an inch of it's life like so many other memory foam products on the market. This mean't it could be used straight away. The mattress we have was expensive and comfortable but had quite large 'tufts' which we could feel. This mattress topper made our mattress a lot better.
on 15 September 2013
we have a memory foam topped mattress which was not the best.. This topper has turned it into a dream (get it?) It arrived fast, it had hardly any smell so it went on the bed the day it arrived. Couldn't be happier. Plus it has not proved to make the bed too hot..
on 17 February 2014
Bought this mattress topper due to both me and partner complaining of bad back, our mattress wasn't old think was just too hard but with this topper were both sleeping so much better no back pains either.
Sleep like a baby really is worth the money and we'd definitely recommend
on 12 January 2014
A mattress topper is not going to replace a defective mattress. But as a basic topper, does the job fine. Wife says she finds it a little too warm in summer, but it is okay for me. Just need to turn it regularly.
on 24 July 2014
Arrived super quick, doubting why we never got one before, a really good thickness not like a marshmallow but enough to stop springs digging in your back, bought it thanks to lots of good reviews. Great price too, I could only see 1" ones from high street retailers at this price point. Just get one!
on 31 August 2012
Ideal topper!!! This is an ideal memory foam topper of 2" thickness that is perfect for those who would like to test the effectiveness of memory foam without the cost of buying a full size mattress. It fits perfectly on my double bed & is easy to manoeuvre. I am a lower back sufferer & noticed immediately increased depth of sleep & with less pain & better mobility upon waking. At the moment, I have no intention of buying a full size mattress as I'm perfectly happy with this one. I thoroughly recommend this product & is fantastic value for money!
on 19 January 2014
This is like sleeping on a cloud. Such fantastic value for money. It is literally a sheet of foam, but fits perfectly so not a problem at all. I'd advise a mattress protector on top of it before the sheet. Smells slightly plasticky when first bought but that goes away very quickly. Quick delivery too. Sweet dreams
on 19 October 2014
Absolutely perfect for our needs.
We had a terrible Ikea mattress and you could feel every spring, putting this 2" topper on and suddenly the bed is fantastic. I was genuinely amazed at the difference it makes. However, I'm not 100% sure this is really memory foam as it doesn't seem to retain an imprint? Despite this I would definitely recommend it.