on 9 June 2014
Bought this as a gift for my brother as he has a new shed without electricity, initial unit did not work but solar centre went out of their way to resolve issue.
on 11 December 2014
i bought 2 of these things, one fixing attachment broke first time it was used. 2nd one does not work at all and return items window will not work either.
on 17 July 2014
It is a very good product. I have bought another onces two years ago and they continuous working every night with an excellent result. Congratulations.
on 2 May 2013
The product did not work and had to be turned yesterday. Not impressed. Replacement being sent next week - fingers crossed
on 28 November 2014
I am using the Solar shed light for my horses field shelter and on these dark nights it is lighting my way, making me feel much safer. Great light
on 29 March 2013
Product was faulty when it arrived , not a good start won't use this company again , oh well you get what you pay for
on 31 January 2016
Note for the future, read carefully product specs, I wanted an external PIR system. This is not!
However it seems a good robust system, only problem now is where to fit it!
on 13 February 2014
so no more flashlights with flat batteries just when you need to do something quickly in order to get out of the rain. really good.
on 25 October 2014
The light this product produced was far better than I originally thought, I hope it will be the same during the winter periods.
on 21 January 2013
The solar panel and light fitting were quite easy to fit and the item gives out more light than I had expected.