5.0 out of 5 stars CANTERBURY SOLAR WALL LIGHT
Published on 19 April 2011 by Marilyn Mees

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother! Stay away from it!
THERE SHOULD BE A ZERO STAR RATING SYSTEM!!
I read the previous reviews on this product and was sold by the stainless steel body of the light. I was aware that some other buyers were not satisfied by the product as it did run out of battery very quickly. They said that they were not exposed south and this did not give time for the batteries to recharge. Well!! I have...
Published on 8 Dec 2011 by Salah

5.0 out of 5 stars CANTERBURY SOLAR WALL LIGHT, 19 April 2011
This review is from: The Solar Centre Canterbury Solar Wall Light (Garden & Outdoors)
This solar light is EXCELLENT. I assembled it myself (logical instructions/easy to do) with no problems at all. I put it about 5' to the side of my front door - it illuminates the path, my five front steps and the door itself and beyond. Not only did it illuminate the areas I was concerned with - BONUS - it illuminated part of my garden, which showed me, for the first time, who had been emptying my bird bath every night - a Bathing Barn Owl - wonderful. I LOVE THIS SOLAR LIGHT and I heartily recommend it to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little light, 20 May 2011
I looked all over for a good outside solar light, something that isn't the usual pound shop tat sold on for massive profits (Like a lot seem to be).

I found this light after hours of looking around, and it sounded way in front of anything else, so after reading a few reviews I bought it. I'm definitely not disappointed with it as well, it has a good quality feel to it, quite weighty but not over so, it gives out a good amount of light as well. It wont light a garden up or anything like that, but it gives off a good amount, enough so that it would well illuminate a door etc.

If your looking for a GOOD solar powered exterior light, buy this one, it wont break the bank and gives very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canterbury Solar Wall Light, 9 Nov 2012
Super item with a good bright light, Great for summer evenings it supplies just the right amount of light for a small patio .

5.0 out of 5 stars Canterbury Solar Wall Light, 5 Aug 2013
Brilliant Solar Light, gives enough light on the steps up to the House. Never thought it would be strong enough to light the stairs, but it proved me wrong. I may get another one. also it looks so good when it is on the wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canterbury solar wall light, 13 July 2013
Don't waste money buying cheap solar lights. We are very happy with this product. We have two on the wall next to our garden table. The lights have never left us in the dark.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 13 July 2013
Very good bright enough to see at night when letting yourself in, I come home at allsorts of hours of the morning with sift work and its fine would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Canterbury solar wall light, 9 May 2011
A really great product, solar lighting must have come on alot in the past few years, because this light is so much better than anything we've bought before. It looks good - very contemporary (pleasantly surprised) and we have put it on a south facing wall and it goes strong throughout the night with a good, strong white light. Highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solar Lighting into the Future, 24 April 2011
Sceptical as ever with regards to Solar lighting in general it was with great trepidation I ordered this item, I must state from the outset that this is an extremely high end product and nothing like the base line alternative from your local petrol station which I base my biased opinion about solar lighting on.

An extremely easy item with even easier instructions, very pleasing to the eye and very stylish, up and installed in under 3 minutes, a drill, plugs and screws which are supplied and that's basically it, the only hard decision is location, location, location, but once more that's not a difficult puzzle to solve, I ordered more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canterbury Solar Wall Light, 13 Feb 2013
Well made quality product. Worth the money. Used on an outdoor building on our farm and has worked all year round. Very bright white light. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canterbury Solar Wall Lights, 24 July 2012
The lights have been great the quality of the product is fantastic and they look great at night I'm very pleased with this light and would recommend the company.

The Solar charge is very good too, I was very amazed how long they where on for even during the winter.

The Solar Centre Canterbury Solar Wall Light