5.0 out of 5 stars Quite a watch
This watch is exactly what I expected - great quality and design for the price.

The design of the watch is very thin but not too thin - it looks both large and elegant on my wrist. The steel on the back side is matted and reflective on the front-side. The leather strap was just immaculate and is very comfortable.

Definitely a good buy and even more...
Published on 3 Oct. 2011 by Jordan

3.0 out of 5 stars ... my watch for 21 months now and I do love it. It is undeniably elegant and has been ...
I’ve had my watch for 21 months now and I do love it. It is undeniably elegant and has been 100% reliable, keeping perfect time. One point to be aware of, however is the running cost. Based on my experience after 18 months you will need a new strap (£35 – which is half what the watch cost me) and after 21 months a new battery (£12 – it had to be sent...
Published 4 months ago by Mr R D Bishop

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite a watch, 3 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Skagen Mens Ultra Slim Watch 858XLSLB With Leather Strap (Watch)
This watch is exactly what I expected - great quality and design for the price.

Definitely a good buy and even more than I expected for this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch, 3 Oct. 2011
I have 5 watches, 2 of which are Skagen. This is my favourite. It look fab, the simple face without a second hand or a day/date feature really makes it stand out. Less is more perhaps ? The silver and black colour scheme is also of beautiful design.

The face is quite large, compared to my other Skagen, but it does make a statement. It's very slim and lightweight and I often forget I'm wearing it.

If you're looking for a classy, accurate timepiece but without having to break the bank, then this is the one for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 20 Oct. 2011
I have always liked wristwatches and add to my collection from time to time, especially when something catches my eye.This watch caught both eyes, stylish,classic black dial and so slim,what a change from the alarm clock size wristwatch men tend to buy these days. If you like a nice watch,very pleasing on the eye and bang up to date whilst retaining the classic analogue face go for this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch It, 5 Jan. 2012
Stylish, elegant, ultra slim and excellent value for money. I've had my eye on these watches for some time now and this one certainly doesn't disappoint. If you like a dramatic but understated appearance then this black face with white minute markings and a classy black leather strap make the perfect statement.

5.0 out of 5 stars elegant watch, 12 Aug. 2012
Mr. Jp Vincent (England) - See all my reviews
This watch simply tells the time with no gadgets. It's very slim on the wrist, the leather strap is comfortable, and it goes with my dinner suit. I'm very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic good looks, 12 July 2012
The watch is ultra slim and light, making it very comfortable to wear and attractive to look at. It's face is a good size and the silver on black makes the time really easy to read. There is no second hand nor date but this adds to its classic simplicity. This is a beautiful looking watch which looks elegant and draws compliments and which is very reasonably priced. Prompt delivery and a really excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits women as well, 7 Sept. 2012
I love it, i'm actually wearing right now, and even though i'm a girl, it fits great. Danish design has so much class!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 11 Jan. 2012
I have had this watch for a few weeks now and I love it. I never used to wear a watch every day as most watches annoy me. They would either be too heavy, big or catch on my arm hair, but this watch is so thin and light I do not even realise I am wearing it. I would highly recomend this watch to anyone especially if you want a light watch that you hardly notice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skagen Ultra Slim watch., 26 May 2012
Was looking for an inexpensive everyday watch that was not too chunky and this one appealed to me as it is simple yet stylish and light weight without looking cheap. It's so comfortable to wear with the smooth leather strap one almost forgets its being worn. Arrived earlier than I was expecting which was a pleasant surprise, and with the usual efficiency from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Skagen, 22 May 2012
After owning several clunky bracelet watches, this one was a dream. Incredibly slim and light, you won't know you are wearing it. Last but not least, after a month it has not needed adjusting - no second hand to prove it, but it looks spot on.