4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected !
I've been a country fan for a long, long time but had 'fallen away' from it a bit in the past few years. I heard the Gwyneth Paltrow song (me and Tennessee)on the radio and it was much better than I'd expected, so I thought I'd give this CD a whirl. The best price was Amazon. CD arrived quickly and I've thoroughly enjoyed it, not just that track but all of them. Some...
Published on 1 Aug. 2011 by cleeve6

2.0 out of 5 stars How accurate is the soundtrack to the film..
If you liked the film, you will be disappointed by the soundtrack as most of the songs are sung by other singers, particularly delightful "come on" song which is sung by a lady on her own instead.

What a shame
Published 18 months ago by carol dell

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Gwyneth is amazing, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Country Strong [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] (Audio CD)
This is a pretty good album and the fact that Gwyneth Paltrow can sing so well is a bonus. I like to play it in the car - great to sing along to, as most Country & Western is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, 17 Mar. 2014
Bought this for my wife as a present, she absolutely loves the album & plays it loudly in her car - happy wife, happy life!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ALBUM, 28 Dec. 2013
I am a jazz and neo-soul fan that occasionally dips a toe into country. I just like good music, whatever category it belongs to, and this is a good album. And what a revelation Miss Paltrow is. Well worth a listen. Country fans will love it. But non-country should give it a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars TV FILM, 15 Nov. 2013
Ms. W. G. Dodd (England) - See all my reviews
Saw the film - loved the music had to buy it - i was not disappointed - didn't know she could sing - and that well

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not despatch, 27 Sept. 2013
This item was not delivered to me. I haven't been on here for a while and just looked back at my previous orders. At first I thought I hadn't carried on with order. But when I have checked, it had all gone through and I never ever received it. Poor irk prime I was about to order an Apple TV from you. I will shop elsewhere now.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 29 Aug. 2013
love listening to this when working around the house and in the car, country music lovers will enjoy this aswell.

4.0 out of 5 stars if you like country music I think you will like this., 3 Aug. 2013
I like the music very much,enjoyed the vocals and lyrics but was a bit disappointed that there weren't more songs actually sung by Garrett Hedlund and also 'Give in to me'was nice on the CD but I would rather have had it sung by Leighton Measter and Garrett Hedlund as in the film.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy product., 6 Jun. 2013
Another brilliant country album. The very best song "ME AND TENNESSEE" by Gwyneth Paltrow and Tim Mcgrew. Very very pleased with this purchase.I am continually listening to it and have the same enjoyment every time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good if you a country music fan, 4 Jun. 2013
F. Ingram "Jordy69" (London, England) - See all my reviews
Rather weak story line but hey ho enjoyable and the music is a guilty pleasure
If you love country music it's good wasn't gwnteth's best role but consider her a good actress so she made the film

4.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat from the motion picture, 30 May 2013
Neither of the Country Strong CD's areactually what is heard in the movie.
Together they just about cover what I wanted.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›