on 8 April 2014
I ordered this hay for my guinea pigs and rabbit it arrived within 3 days the hay is of good quality and when the bag was opened it smelt very fresh both the guinea pigs and rabbit love it and is eaten with lots of happy squeaking I will be ordering the hay again, the bag is large but perfect for people who have more than 2 pets
on 27 May 2014
I have 2 rabbits and struggled to get parked near to our local petshop. Their hay was getting very expensive too so I thought I'd give this a try. Very pleased I did. It is lovely sweet smelling, dust free hay. I shall be definitely be buying this again.
on 17 August 2013
Along with the straw I brought from the same company I will buying the hay/straw soon.
The quality of these products is 100%.
The best I have ever brought,and it arrived on the Friday afternoon.
Thank you so much.
on 11 April 2016
My rabbit loves this hay. I usually put down a good sized pile (about the size of her) for her to munch on throughout the day while I'm not present, It's usually mostly gone by the time I go to check on her, lil piggy.
on 2 January 2016
I always buy this hay! It's great value for money, and so much easier to buy in bulk at a time. My rabbit absolutely loves the stuff, it's really great quality! And always arrives very very quickly! Thanks! x
on 20 October 2013
tottally dust free,spore free and no sharp thissles to cause injury to you of your pets
great value for money
on 17 February 2015
very expensive for what it is, paid more in postage that i did for the hay which i didn't realise. Hay is poor quality, smells slightly odd, certainly not sweet hay smelling, to the point my Rabbits won't eat this hay, and they normally eat a lot of hay, but this they haven't touched!
on 4 December 2015
I cannot praise this enough. I've been ordering it for well over a year now and it is always of a really good quality. I also know that it is delivered pretty quick so when I'm nearly finished the bag the new one will be delivered fast. My little bun is a hay monster so she can go through the full bag within a month so I order this because it is of a really good quality but still cheap in comparison to other brands. Would definitely recommend it to others.
on 24 May 2016
Bunnies like this. Large bag of loosely compressed hay. The hay is fine meadow hay and this most recent bag is not very green but it is dust free and smells nice. The test of consistency in the quality has already been failed. When hay is brownish like this my bunnies will not eat it - probably 65% of this current bag is getting wasted. I had really hoped that Norfolk Pastures could earn more stars from me by maintaining the quality of hay I received in the first bag I bought. I shall order again and hope to receive the better hay than in this bag.
on 2 June 2016
Rabbits love it, this stuff has lasted forever!

See one answered question