4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid bracket but heavy
I ordered this bracket and recieved it within 2 days so plus for that. When it came my sister was in to collect it and could hardly lift it, it was so heavy. But at least you know its solid and won't fall apart but i was worried for the wall. You get all fixings with it to mount to wood or brick but since i could only find 1 stud in my wall due to them being to far apart...
Published on 20 Oct 2010 by A Darnell

3.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and Secure Bracket
I bought this item after placing an order for a new HD TV. My plan was to mount it on a wall. The bracket itself is solid and constructed from quality materials. I am happy to say that I successfully fitted the bracket and we are now enjoying the TV as planned.

On the down side, the bracket is very heavy. The packing was in tatters when delivered - clearly not...
Published on 20 Dec 2011 by Eustace

‹ Previous | 16 7 815 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 7 Aug 2012
This review is from: VonHaus Double Arm Cantilever TV Wall Mount Bracket with Swivel and Tilt- for 32"-55" LCD LED Plasma Flat Panels - Heavy Gauge Reinforced Steel (Accessory)
I was a bit sketchy about ordering this product but I ended up getting it and after putting it up, I love it, you can tell as soon as you pick it the build quality is brilliant, the weight and build design are great. over all a 5/5 hold my 24kg TV with no problems, smooth levering action. GREAT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 23 July 2012
Stuart Davidson (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This bracket is very solidly constructed. It's so solid that it actually weighs a bit more than the 32 inch TV I mounted on it. This may be an issue for anyone not mounting on a solid wall as you really are adding a lot of additional weight. For me it isn't an issue and the strength of the mount if fantastic. Even fully extended there is no drop in the arm.
Instructions where in German but wasn't an issue as the pictures are more than adequate and the built in spirit level made mounting super easy. Another nice addition was that all the different screws and plugs came in individuality labeled bags so there was no problem finding each part. If the instructions said to use part D you just reached for the D bag.
Definitely very pleased with the quality this mount and it arrived in 2 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars tv bracket, 14 July 2012
Bracket is really solid. We fitted it to a stud wall without any problems. Would recommend two people to fit it though because of the weight of the bracket. Just as good as the more expensive brckets you see. Would definately recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars TV Wall Bracket, 25 Jun 2012
W. Harvey "Wendy" (UK) - See all my reviews
This wall bracket is very heavy, but once on the wall it is solid, the only time it will fall down, is when the actual wall comes down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wall bracket, 18 Jun 2012
Excellent wall bracket. Great choise of angles and came with all bolts to attach it to the wall. Very well designed.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargin., 29 April 2012
Excellent price, construction strong and sturdy with grat fixings, i now have two of these, what great value, would recomend to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars what it says on the box, 16 April 2012
Mr. G. Mitchell "g m" (london) - See all my reviews
Ordered on weds nighat received by Saturday, as the other reviewers mention this bracket is heavy in itself, but all good as you know it will be strong, this was brought for a 37 in LG tv, it fitted like a glove, now to the reason why this product lost a star, I had to send the missus out to spent another 8.05 on drill bit plugs and screws, but on the whole this was still better than spending 80+ quid in richer sounds on what looked like a much more flimsy couldn't hold a 14 in up on the bit of crap, BIG UP AMAZON!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Real heavy duty, 25 Mar 2012
Great bracket, especially for the price. Beware, it is heavy, probably heavier than the TV!
Easy to install, but beware if you have plaster board as you will need other rawl plugs.
(it does tell you this but easy to miss!)
Once the new plugs were in the TV was finally attached.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product. Easy to set up, 16 Mar 2012
TV is a 32" Samsung LCD TV. Wall is a solid wall (once upon a time it was the external wall)
Product is solid and weighty. Read other reviews before buying. Saw other products that dipped when extending the arm.
My daughter did help me with holding the unit whilst installing the 2nd bolt, but I think I could have just managed it myself if need be.
Downside is that the instructions used imperial but the rawplugs supplied were metric. I found that the suggested 5/16" drill (used my 8mm drill) made too small a hole. I then made the holes slightly larger with a 9mm drill. These were fine. I think this will depend on the state of your wall. An 8mm drill may be enough for you.
I installed top left bolt first. lined it up and then drilled and fitted bottom left. The slots (instead of just round holes) helped me make sure I got it level. The two bolts were good enough to keep the bracket in place whilst I marked up the other 4, which I did in one go.
Using a ratchet spanner made life very easy for screwing in the bolts. I would have hated to do it with a normal spanner.
Having screwer the hook & tilt parts to the TV, it was easy to place onto the bracket and then slide it from side to side until my daughter was happy with the position!! The anchor screws were easily accessible to screw tight so that the TV then stayed in its horizontal position. These screws did not screw straight. A minor build quality point really.

The tilt tightening handles were the only awkward things to get to. I didn't get the full downward tilt I wanted but I am talking maybe 2-3 degrees difference. The cantilever mechanism works well and I feel that the screen is secure to the wall.

My daughter is very happy with it, which makes me happy. I would recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sturdy bracket... check the stated sizes!, 4 Mar 2012
Recieved a few days after order, i must say the box is VERY heavy!
Not touched it for a few weeks as i've moved house. Pulled it out of the box to find that ive ordered the wrong size! yes, it will do up to 37" (which my panasonic is) unfortunately, i failed to check the max vesa size... Doh!

‹ Previous | 16 7 815 | Next ›