on 28 June 2013
Large enough to cover all clubs without stretching. Good quality item for price. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new cover.
on 7 October 2013
It does what it says on the "bag" excellent replacement for damaged originals and easy to fit to your golf bag.
on 6 May 2013
I found the storm hood cover to be just perfect for my club bag,
It fits well with a good zip opening for easy access to the clubs.
I would recommend this Storm Hood to all.
on 4 July 2014
Highly delighted. The rain-cover that came with my Ogio bag was very poor quality and soon tore. Replaced it with this and couldn't be happier.
on 16 December 2013
Choose this because I was looking for an affordable head cover for my golf bag. It arrived quickly and is a great product.
on 15 October 2015
Not very good. Does not attach firmly to the bag and in even a light wind becomes a real faff to get your clubs out as it blows about like a carrier bag. If I hadnt got it dirty due to it being used on a manky day on the course I would have returned it. Avoid...
on 26 October 2015
Bought for a bag that had no rain hood fitted well and now keeps clubs as dry a can be expected in bad weather
on 14 July 2015
My husband has been looking for a golf bag hood cover for some time and is delighted with this product
on 16 November 2014
A super product,plenty of room,fits very well to bag,easy to get clubs out.totally waterproof. Xx
on 12 July 2013
I bought this rain hood cover for my Golf Stand bag as the description suggested that it should fir ALL golf stand bags. It clearly does not fit. Even the elasticated cover is not upto the scratch leaving big gaps at the top of the golf bag. The material is sub standard. I am now using my old cover - although the zip is catching it is far better than this new one. I would not recommend this to anyone.

See one answered question