5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile and practical
I bought this lens to use with my Nikon D3100 DSLR kit. I am relatively new to DSLR photography and wanted a lens that I wouldn't have to keep changing in the field.

I was pleased with the kit lens that came with the D3100 (18-55mm) and this second lens maintains that trend in terms of ease of operation and clarity of results. There is a built in auto-focus...
Published on 4 Jun 2011 by Paul Madge

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good product but careful about Non UK Warranty
This is a very good lens and does what it says. But be careful if it gets delivered with Non-UK Warranty as it will not cover Nikon products in UK. If anything goes wrong with this lens you will have to send it to the country it covers its warranty. In my case it was delivered with USA warranty and Nikon UK rejected to give any support.
Published 20 months ago by Pilot

‹ Previous | 144 45 4653 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 15 Dec 2012
This review is from: Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Lens (Camera)
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Lens is good. I love it. It is worthy for you to have. I highly recommend it for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good all round lens, 5 Dec 2012
A great lens. has given me good all round results. Would recommend this lens to others and a very fair price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb lens, 23 July 2012
Superb lens very well served by Amozon.uk
It is light, easy to operate, and very versatile and powerful, capturing incredible vivd images at a very far distance.
I strong recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 2 Jun 2012
R. J. Brown (uk) - See all my reviews
Bought this product for distance shots in Wyoming. Does exactly what it says on the box. Best value Nikon Lense I have ever bought and bought a few over the years.

Forget your other brands, this is way out on its own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality, 9 Mar 2012
I was amazed at the speed this company delivered!
The lens was bought to fit my Nikon D5100 and I am really impressed with the build quality
and finish. for the price, its superb.
I have tried it out and picture quality is amazing at all settings. The vibration reduction is very good allowing pictures to be taken if your carefull, even at maximum zoom without the need for a tripod. All in all, this is a great lens, and I have no qualms about reccommending this. 10 out of 10!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good lens., 29 Feb 2012
Long reach and compact. Optics seem good quality to my untrained eye and I am pleased with the pictures I have taken with it.

Autofocus is fast and pretty quiet.

There are reviews of this product by people a lot more experienced in the field than me so read them for more details about quality and specifications but I am very happy with this lens and can't fault it.

Delivery was quick and the packaging was good and protective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Feb 2012
Superb price for this excellent addition to my camera arsenal.
I'm only an amateur and learning the ropes but this lens makes it so easy, quick to swap over from my 18-55mm and back again.
Great for shots that were just out of reach previously.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lens, 8 Feb 2012
Very good lens , especially when price has been reduced it's not as good as 70-300 but still very happy with it. Mostly using for portraits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 11 Oct 2011
Excellent Nikon quality, smooth operation and superb range. Have used it at Brands Hatch for the British Super Bikes where the only time the auto focus was fooled was shooting through a fence, otherwise it kept up with the speeding bikes well.

5.0 out of 5 stars One very happy husband, 27 July 2011
This was bought for my husband for his birthday from our boys, "quote" The best present ever, he says it is absolutely fantastic, just cant believe the quality he got when he attached it to his new camera, hes out all the time now snapping away.... im pleased too as i was let down badly by Camerabox who i originally orderd this through only cos of the free 5 year warrenty, who have gone into liquidation with my money gggrrrr, will ONLY EVER order from amazon from now on, thanks amazon your brilliant xx

‹ Previous | 144 45 4653 | Next ›