5.0 out of 5 stars rug
Excellent product . Very quick delivery arrived before expected . Bought for my 3 year old grandsons bedroom who is cars mad an he loves it . Would deffinatly recomend .
Published 12 months ago by lynne benson

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Poor Quality
I bought this for my 3 year old son. Very very poor quality. Do not believe the review that describes this rug as "plush". The only reason it has one star and hasn't been returned is that my son likes it as a play surface and likes the car.
Published on 24 Oct. 2011 by JRSJ

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Poor Quality, 24 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Character World Disney Cars Cruise Shaped Rug (Kitchen & Home)

3.0 out of 5 stars disney cars, 7 Mar. 2011
Bought this for my grandson's room he walks around with it shouting "brum brum" its a great addition for a finishing touch to the room was only 12.99 so worth the money that i paid, doesnt have a deep pile but is more for playing with than sitting on.

5.0 out of 5 stars rug, 18 Jun. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Not deep pile but fit for purpose, 13 Aug. 2013
It's not the plushest rug that I've ever seen - more like a mat, as another reviewer has stated. However my little boy loves it and it does look great in his room. The added benefit is that it doesn't shed and is easy to hoover!

The rug is on top of carpet, and it does bunch up a bit in the middle, so I feel like I have to straighten it out every time I go in his room.

Other than that, looks good and is good enough for what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars My little nephew loved this rug it was little bigger than a thought ..., 8 July 2014
My little nephew loved this rug it was little bigger than a thought it would be witch is great fits in washer too thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Dec. 2013
I Really wanted this rug for my 2 year old sons bedroom. After reading several bad reviews about it I was hesitant about purchasing it. However, my son insisted on having it for his room! So I took a risk and bought it. It did take over 3 weeks to arrive but when it did, I was more than pleased with it. It's bigger than I thought it would be and very good quality. The colours are nice and bright and looks fab in my sons room! Highly recommended :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 May 2014
Just what we wanted!! Our son loved it! It was just the right size with viberant colours! Not very soft but hard wearing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 10 April 2014
Not as bright as in picture and quite thin but overall a fine product and goes well in my boys disney cars room!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 14 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my son room. When I read some reviews then I thought might be its not good quality product but when its arrived its really nice and good quality. I bought just for 12 pounds. Its great I dont know what other people expecting its for children. My son is 2 and half year old and he thinks its amazing he is really happy so I am.thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent enough mat, 22 Nov. 2012
This rug is more like a mat. The measurements are 100cm by 52cm, therefore it is not quite as shown in the picture. It is longer in length than I thought it would be. However since its quite cheap in price my overall view is that it's an appropriate mat for children. Also it was delivered within in 2days so pretty chuffed with that.