5.0 out of 5 stars Adult Male In 30's Loves It
Maybe it's just me, but this is the funniest thing since Fawlty Towers. It is incredibly well made, and extremely clever.
It's packed with adult themes (no, that that kind) that the kids won't understand but gives people like me a lot of enjoyment.
Published on 4 July 2011 by Mr. B. R. Good

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT COMPLETE !!!!!
Published 1 month ago by Tim

5.0 out of 5 stars Adult Male In 30's Loves It, 4 July 2011
Mr. B. R. Good (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Mr Bean: The Animated Series - Volumes 1-6 [DVD] (DVD)
For example, one of the best clips features Bean in a sofa shop. Noticing that a couple want the sofa HE wants, he puts on a hastily scribbled name badge and directs them to a 'little pouffe' (footstool) instead.
It's the voice that provides much of the humour, the understated and unexpected statements that Bean mumbles, give rise to much of the charm. They clearly had fun making this.

I have no kids!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic Mr Bean Collection!, 19 Nov. 2008
Craig Taylor (Scuthorpe, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
When I first heard about the anitmated series I feared the worse, as it is very rare that 'spin offs' are respectful of the original series.
Mr Bean the Animated Series you be pleased to know is an exception. With it been a cartoon, the target audience is clearly for children, but there are plenty of bits for adults too.
In the cartoons you see Mr Bean, voiced by Rowan Atkinson, continuing his everyday life, where as usual he finds himself in some funny situations. Some of the situations are similar to ones in the TV show, and it is very true to it's origin.
The cartoons are nicely animated with great stories and music, composed by Howard Goodall himself. They certainly have a British feel about them too.
Alongside 47 episodes you get a little feature on how the cartoons are made using Rowan Atkinson to map out the actual movements for the character. There is also some mini games to play too.
Highly reccommended for all Mr Bean Fans!

5.0 out of 5 stars bean fun, 27 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Mr Bean: The Animated Series - Volumes 1-6 [DVD] (DVD)
This has been the best buy of 2011 for me! My toddler loves Mr Bean! He actually asks for him first thing every morning!! Every DVD in the pack has around 6 to 8 episodes on it and they are brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Bean, 17 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Mr Bean: The Animated Series - Volumes 1-6 [DVD] (DVD)
This is pefect! My daughter has Autism and has difficulty understanding difficult and complex cartoons, Mr Bean is funny with slap-stick comedy that is easy to follow. She just loves Mr Beans misadventures and his teddy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good entertainment for kids and adults, 20 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Mr Bean: The Animated Series - Volumes 1-6 [DVD] (DVD)
When watching the interesting extra material - which is included on Disc 1 - I realised that Rowan Atkinson is VERY MUCH involved in the making of this cartoon. He shows which face expressions he would use in each situation and his body movements are registered and used for the animation. Rowan even is involved in the music.

I bought this for my 9 year old son who saw some episodes on TV. He only speaks Italian, but understands the stories very well anyway as the scarce dialogue is not essential to the story. I myself also enjoyed watching the episodes together with my son which he of course appreciates.

The definition of good kids entertainment is that grownups likes it as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Bean Animated is a joy !, 11 Sept. 2009
M. Bailey "mrbean" (UK) - See all my reviews
We recently bought this boxed set to send over to Italy for a 10 year end (and the loony 5 year old for that matter) who watched our sons dvd's constantly when we stayed on holiday (we only had one from this box set) Mr Bean is a classic that adults and kids all enjoy and English not required ! We had Grandpa Giovanni laughing his socks off as well ! When the boxed set arrived, our own son promptly claimed it for a wet Sunday afternoon as a way of entertaining a house full of youngsters and it did the trick. Now ordering a second boxed set to promptly despatch to Italy. Fantastic good natured humour for all ages and a very british comedy watching. We love Mr Bean animated !

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Bean Review, 2 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Mr Bean: The Animated Series - Volumes 1-6 [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent value for money - keeps my young son entertained for ages. The characters are really funny, and find I end up watching it myself as well. The cartoon Mr Bean is funnier that the real thing.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT COMPLETE !!!!!, 3 April 2015
This review is from: Mr Bean: The Animated Series - Volumes 1-6 [DVD] (DVD)
Great series, but be warned. This is NOT the complete first 3 series. Five episodes (Goldfish, Haircut, Art Thief, Scaredy Bean and Hot Date) are missing. This is because all the episodes were rated 'U' except the five which were rated 'PG'. It was decided to release the Box Set as a 'U' rated product and, therefore, the 'PG' rated episodes were omitted. I have recently seen another box set which includes the missing cartoons. But this isn't much comfort to those of us that bought the 'U' rated version thinking we were getting the complete first 3 series. Especially as the complete box set is £30.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Bean (abimated) Box Set, 13 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Mr Bean: The Animated Series - Volumes 1-6 [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this box set for my 5 year old grandson who just loves Mr. Bean. He is absolutely delighted with it. Excellent service and fast delivery once again from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Bean Cartoons :D!!!!, 28 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Mr Bean: The Animated Series - Volumes 1-6 [DVD] (DVD)
Im 18, and i first saw the mr bean cartoons when i was like 12 or something, they were so funny :)!.
My little brother liked them too and my mum used to tape them on video for us to watch again and again.
When i came across this box-set here on amazon I thought it would make a great christmas present for
my brother, and we'll all be able to watch it at christmas too :)!. Definetly worth buying :)!!!

Mr Bean: The Animated Series - Volumes 1-6 [DVD]