Price:£18.59+ Free shipping

on 7 June 2011
My nephew (4yrs old) had a choice out of three sonic screwdrivers and this is the one he chose, he absolutely loved it. Its nicely put together and can be used as a screwdriver if needed. Its more than a toy!
on 30 January 2014
A must have for any Dr. Who fan. The screwdriver is much larger than I expected. I expected it to have the same size as the flash lights, but it's bigger. ^^ I keep it in my jacket just in case.
on 24 April 2015
Work team loved it, I love it, everyone loves it. Brings a smile to everyone's face to the usual question 'is that a sonic screwdriver?'
on 22 October 2011
This product was fantastic.. never seen a 30 year old so happy!! and does actually work well as a screw driver!!
on 8 March 2015
All this three items are dedicated as a gift for my nephew. I'm sure it will be a great easter egg.
on 11 February 2016
It's a sonic screwdriver screwdriver! What more could you ask for?!
on 9 November 2015
Bought this for my younger grandson. He is very happy with it.
on 5 February 2015
Super screwdriver. Delighted. 5* seller
on 4 January 2015
great for the Dr Who fan
on 14 October 2011
I wouldn't put any further reviews on this Dr Who screwdriver. I have bought two of these screwdrivers at £9.99 free saver delivery, and wanted to buy further quantities but Wow Stuff have dramatically increased the price to £16.30!! A massive £6.29p increase!
'Rip of Britain' or what?!!!

I've noticed on these type reviews that if you give a product a good review then the supplier
puts the price up!
In future I won't be reviewing any further products from this site good or otherwise!

My advice to any further purchases of this product is to wait until the price comes down to the reasonable price that it was before. This product is certainly not worth such an inflated price.