on 10 April 2013
I bought this for my baby grand daughter who was coming down from Scotland with my Son and Daughter in Law to stay the weekend with us. It was delivered before the time frame. It was well made no loose bits to fall off or bite off. She seemed to like it, she smiled and "talked" to it. It was very soft, dressed in a pretty outfit. My son called her "Molly Dolly" and she's now gone back to Scotland with them. I was very pleased with it.
on 30 July 2012
I bought this on behalf of my mother, to give to her first great grandaughter. It's a pretty little doll, much loved by the child who received it. Gund is a well known make and it's suitable to give to very young children - a good buy.
on 21 January 2013
I bought my 1st daughter a gund doll and she's almost 9 and still has it, They are soft, cuddly and adorable. I had it in her crib from the day she was born so my daughter has NEVER slept apart even 1 night from her doll. So I just had to buy another gund doll for my 2nd daughter who is on her way. I'm sure she will love her little doll as much as her big sister.
on 10 April 2014
Bought the doll for my newborn granddaughter. Had previously bought a blonde dolly for my other granddaughter. The dolly's hair colour matched their hair. It is a perfect first dolly as it is so soft and cuddly. Really lovely.
on 16 March 2014
I bought this for my third (and unexpected) grandchild. I always loved dolls as a girl and still have one that belonged to my daughter which I keep for my elder granddaughter to play with. I had to be the first to buy a dolly for Florence Elizabeth when she arrived. It is very cute, nice and soft and cuddly.
on 25 January 2014
I suppose this "does what it says on the tin" - a first dolly. I purchased this for my Granddaughter for her first Christmas (7 months) and she loves it. It is soft and tactile and has no sharp edges. She can have it in her cot and it won't hurt her if she lays on it as there are no hard plastic limbs. A robust and quality toy, not cheap but certainly value for money.
on 22 February 2016
Lovely doll, my one year old granddaughter loves her. Compleatly soft , all features are stitched onto the face and she is so pretty.
Just one gripe, the fabric is a polyester and picks up fluff and bobbles. Cotton would be better as looks a little unsightly .
Fast delivery and would recommend as a first doll.
on 15 June 2016
A lovely soft dolly, the 8 month baby took to it straight away.
on 5 May 2013
I bought this for my new grandaughter who has just been born. It is a lovely doll and I am sure when she is old enough to old it she will love it just as much.
on 13 September 2011
I am very pleased with this dolly which i have bought for my best mates daughter whos about to give birth. She is very sweet :) But when i ordered it, i was asked if i wanted to write a note to go with it - which i did.....but didnt come with dolly :(