5.0 out of 5 stars black bin
very pleased with swing bin what can you say,about a bin? all i can say is my kitchen is black & white and have been looking for a black swing top bin the right size for ages and have finally found it,delivery time was excellent very quick.
Published on 22 Dec 2011 by chelsea23

3.0 out of 5 stars 50 Litre swing bin
Was later than delivery date however when finally delivered was put to use and found to be effective for our needs.
A reasonable product for the cost of purchase.
Published 24 months ago by warby11

5.0 out of 5 stars black bin, 22 Dec 2011
This review is from: BLACK 50 LITRE SWING TOP RUBBISH BIN 65 x 37 x 33 (Kitchen & Home)

3.0 out of 5 stars 50 Litre swing bin, 2 Sep 2012
A reasonable product for the cost of purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars BLACK 50 LITRE SWING TOP RUBBISH BIN 65 x 37 x 33, 11 Feb 2011
B GREEN (KENT) - See all my reviews
There was a split in the bottom of the bin but that could've happened in transit. As it was only for the kitchen plus I'll be using a liner I couldn't be bothered to send it back. Apart from that it does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bin, 9 Dec 2013
well made came on time good quilty just what i was looking for. well packed works well with colours in my kitchen Thankyou

4.0 out of 5 stars Doe the job, 16 Jun 2013
Judy Munday "Jasper cat" (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
Good deivery, smaller than I antiicipated but luckily it does the job. I am not particularly pleased with the lid it is not a good fit.

However for my purposes it is doing the job. I have seen better for the price as the postage was quite substancial. I do thisnot have

transport so this is the ony way I can buy this type of goods.

3.0 out of 5 stars Acceptable, 10 Feb 2013
I do like the bin although I believe it should be of a bit more consistent make. The one problem I have with it is that even with a very small amount of pressure applied to the top lid bit, it takes itself out of balance and slides a bit downwards either at the front or at the back. If this were not the case, it would be a far better product.

1.0 out of 5 stars sent it back, 1 Jan 2013
When I received this bin it was inadequately wrapped and had damage to it so I had to return it

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 Aug 2014