on 31 October 2011
the wife wanted to protect her pink timberland nubuck boots having worn them once and getting a few scuffs on them. bought some cleaner, protector, and this brush. after using this brush on the scuffs and marks they had all gone and there was no need to buy the cleaner. cannot recommend this brush highly enough.they look like new again now and the wife is happy. thats got to be a good thing!.
on 8 April 2013
Was only looking for a brass bristle wire brush for my nubuck shoes but ended up buying this one. Don't have any use for the rest of the brushhead yet as I tend not to walk through mud with those shoes on but the again, who knows what you may stand in?!!
on 11 March 2015
Now I'm glad that I lost my trusty old suede brush, because it gave me a good excuse to buy this one! Between the various options, my lovely nubuck walking boots have been restored to their former glory and are now fit to be seen again. Like others, I can only find four (very efficient) ways of getting the gunk off my boots with this excellent and versatile little brush, but frankly I don't care about number five as one to four work perfectly well.
on 1 July 2011
Having seen on you tube how to clean my suede jacket, I decided to give it a go and ordered this little brush, together with the gum, the sponge, some cleaner which didn't arrive yet and some spray for color reactivation.
I used just the gum and this brush on my cobalt blue jacket (which had a shiny grey collar from wearing it to much) and after half hour of work on it, my jacket looked almost like new - given that I'm no expert in suede cleaning, I'm very happy with the result. Didn't actually need any of the other things I ordered. The brush and the gum did the job very well.

The brush feels solid it is well made and I think it can be used in 4 ways (can't figure out what would be the fifth one the previous reviewer mentioned). Based on my first experience with it, I can only recommend it highly.
on 28 February 2013
The item arrived within the stated time. I was disappointed with the packaging as it appears that the brush was just put in the jiffy bag without any packaging around the brush itself which seem to have caused the brass parts to be bent out of shape before I have had the chance to use it.
on 7 February 2013
all i can say is it does a good job,and quality is also good.cant really rave about a suede brush.
on 7 April 2013
Having read other reviews I had high hopes of this helping to remove a water stain on a suede boot which had been treated previously. Unfortunately the only difference it made was to scuff the suede, even though I only used it gently.
on 28 March 2013
Great product and did the job I needed it for brilliantly !! Recommend anytime ! I used it on a suede saddle which looked drab and it now looks like new !
on 30 December 2012
This is what I was looking for. I'm delighted I could find on the internet as I had no idea where I could get this kind of tool.
on 16 February 2013
i have used this brush for some time and i can say it is quite useful in the sense that it cleans my suede shoes very well.

See one answered question