5.0 out of 5 stars good item
Published on 31 Oct. 2011 by bosspenny

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure How it works
Product was delivered very quickly. Tried using this product based on some youtube videos i saw about cleaning a suede shoe. Tried everything but it just didnt work. Maybe I am not doing it right or my suede shoe is beyond redemption.
Published on 9 Oct. 2011 by KB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars good item, 31 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Suede Nubuck Brush Brass And Rubber (Home)
the wife wanted to protect her pink timberland nubuck boots having worn them once and getting a few scuffs on them. bought some cleaner, protector, and this brush. after using this brush on the scuffs and marks they had all gone and there was no need to buy the cleaner. cannot recommend this brush highly enough.they look like new again now and the wife is happy. thats got to be a good thing!.

5.0 out of 5 stars suede brush, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Suede Nubuck Brush Brass And Rubber (Home)
all i can say is it does a good job,and quality is also good.cant really rave about a suede brush.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nubuck Cleaner Brush, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Suede Nubuck Brush Brass And Rubber (Home)
Was only looking for a brass bristle wire brush for my nubuck shoes but ended up buying this one. Don't have any use for the rest of the brushhead yet as I tend not to walk through mud with those shoes on but the again, who knows what you may stand in?!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brush, 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Suede Nubuck Brush Brass And Rubber (Home)
Great product and did the job I needed it for brilliantly !! Recommend anytime ! I used it on a suede saddle which looked drab and it now looks like new !

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Suede Nubuck Brush Brass And Rubber (Home)
This is what I was looking for. I'm delighted I could find on the internet as I had no idea where I could get this kind of tool.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very practical Brush, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Suede Nubuck Brush Brass And Rubber (Home)
i have used this brush for some time and i can say it is quite useful in the sense that it cleans my suede shoes very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just add a little elbow grease, 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Suede Nubuck Brush Brass And Rubber (Home)
Now I'm glad that I lost my trusty old suede brush, because it gave me a good excuse to buy this one! Between the various options, my lovely nubuck walking boots have been restored to their former glory and are now fit to be seen again. Like others, I can only find four (very efficient) ways of getting the gunk off my boots with this excellent and versatile little brush, but frankly I don't care about number five as one to four work perfectly well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 17 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Suede Nubuck Brush Brass And Rubber (Home)
I had new suede and leather boots which were all too quickly mud splattered. The brush worked a treat on cleaning them up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ronsil, 7 April 2012
This review is from: Suede Nubuck Brush Brass And Rubber (Home)
Does exactly what it says on the tin, very handy with the other types of brush attached and small enough to carry with you

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent little brush, 1 July 2011
Maddy (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Suede Nubuck Brush Brass And Rubber (Home)
Having seen on you tube how to clean my suede jacket, I decided to give it a go and ordered this little brush, together with the gum, the sponge, some cleaner which didn't arrive yet and some spray for color reactivation.
I used just the gum and this brush on my cobalt blue jacket (which had a shiny grey collar from wearing it to much) and after half hour of work on it, my jacket looked almost like new - given that I'm no expert in suede cleaning, I'm very happy with the result. Didn't actually need any of the other things I ordered. The brush and the gum did the job very well.

The brush feels solid it is well made and I think it can be used in 4 ways (can't figure out what would be the fifth one the previous reviewer mentioned). Based on my first experience with it, I can only recommend it highly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›