5.0 out of 5 stars Newtons Cradle
We were pleased with the service it was slow coming but it arived eventually and the product is what it is described.
Published 15 months ago by Sally dyer

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Well I know I shouldn't really expect too much for the price, but this newtons cradle literally only swung for 8 seconds!!

I did call the science museum to which the gentleman told me it should swing for atleast 40 secs! And I could send it on to them where they would review the item and send me another..
By the time I'd paid for packaging and sending it...
Published on 18 July 2011 by Fishersale1

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 18 July 2011
This review is from: Newtons Cradle (Kitchen & Home)

By the time I'd paid for packaging and sending it really wasn't worth it.. Especially for an item that would only ever swing for 40 seconds..

I do think amazon should state on product information that this is a desk top TOY that isn't really a real newtons cradle.. Then I wouldn't have wasted my time, it was a very disappointing fathers day gift from my two children to my partner! :(

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for a little gift, 22 July 2011
This review is from: Newtons Cradle (Kitchen & Home)
Good for a stocking filler as not very expensive, it doeas work albeit not for very long but dont put it on your desk if you want to try an impress anyone. it's looks definitely matches its price.

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, 8 Dec 2013
mr c watson (croydon, surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Newtons Cradle (Kitchen & Home)
This item as supplied by this supplier is not the science museum version but a poor copy which does not work. It states on the packaging that it is "not a toy",it is certainly no more than a toy and a very disapointing birthday present. my advice, do not buy from this seller as they very obviously do not try out the products that they sell and falsley represent them as being from the science museum range.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 3 July 2013
Mrs. C. Wright "scuppers" (Cambridge, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Newtons Cradle (Kitchen & Home)
What a shame! My 14 year old son asked for this for his birthday. It looks ok, but swings about 4-5 times and stops. My Uncle had one when I was younger and it seemed to last forever, quite mesmorising! This one isn't. Buy it if you want it to look ok on your desk but not if you want one that works well. Suppose you get what you pay for.

2.0 out of 5 stars don't perpetuum, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Newtons Cradle (Kitchen & Home)
a product expected to be a true perpetual motion but it is not so ... Battery wanted something that would not have stopped again

5.0 out of 5 stars Newtons Cradle, 3 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good desk-top distraction, 1 Dec 2012
This review is from: Newtons Cradle (Kitchen & Home)
I don't know why the other reviews are so bad for this. My teen son's had this Science Museum Newton's Cradle for a couple of years now and it's still going strong. A good little desk-top distraction. And this one's a decent size, not the mini-one like some of the others listed. Great value for money.

ARRAY(0xab4726d8)