5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good
Published on 14 Dec 2010 by JB

3.0 out of 5 stars I hate Barney
I have to say i'm no Barney fan, i would love to have one as a punch bag, for some reason probably to annoy me my 3 year old loves him, so i gave in
Published 14 months ago by Darren Morris

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 14 Dec 2010
This review is from: Barney: Tee-riffic Christmas Collection (3 DVD Set) [2010 DVD] (DVD)
My daughter loves Barney since she was 1 years old and has most of his DVds. I brought this collection to introduce her to some of the Xmas songs and so she is familiar with the festive celebrations as she is now 3 she is at the stage where she picks up the songs and wants to know about Xmas this 3 set DVD collection does just that a she hasn't stopped watching since she has had it. All three DVDs are well worth the watch and has all the popular Xmas Carols. I would recommend this as a good buy.Barney: Tee-Riffic Christmas Collection [2010 DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Christmas!!, 23 Feb 2011
JS "JS" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Was the perfect gift for my son - a huge Barney fan. He watched them over and over again over the festive season.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves Barney, 13 Jan 2014
I have a 3 year old son with autism and I have been having trouble finding shows that he'll watch and find interesting. Barney is not shown here in Iceland so when I accidentally bumped into this online he was immediately in love :P This DVD has a sing-a-long on one of the discs and he just loves it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 9 Aug 2013
Good item, my son loved watching these although he has now gone off Barney and more into Mickey Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 10 Mar 2013
P. H. Barker "Peter Barker" (Co. Durham U.K.) - See all my reviews
Our granddaughter- now 10 years old- loved Barney + friends so we bought this for our grandson and he loves it!

3.0 out of 5 stars I hate Barney, 16 Feb 2013
Darren Morris (uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars happy child, 30 Dec 2012
bought this as a christmas present for my grandaughter. she was over the moon as she loves Barney and her parents where fed up playing the same one over and over...... now they have three more to play over and over Hahahaha!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 4 Dec 2012
My little girl loves these dvds, you get so much for your money, they are packed with great christmas videos & as always with barney my little girl is always learning. She isn't two yet but has learnt so much about christmas through these dvds. As soon as she wakes up she always asks for barney!

5.0 out of 5 stars Teaches Kids great manners, 27 Nov 2012
Got this DVD set for my children aged 2 and 4 to watch through the Christmas build up. They both love Barney and own alot of his DVD's already. I love Barney too as he promotes good manners as my kids never fail saying please and thank you these days!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best of barney?, 1 Feb 2012
Ms. L. Arnold "Baby Mummy" (England) - See all my reviews
My daughter loves Barney but this collection unfortunately didn't captivate her not sure why but she took preference to other Barney titles more?

ARRAY(0xa6a5fee8)