on 5 January 2011
My four,nearly five year old absolutely loves this nds game, she is always playing it, and knows what do do with all the different games, some a little more tricky than others, although not too hard as to disencourage them from trying. Great, fantastic, she loves it.
on 30 December 2011
Bought as an Xmas gift for a 5 yr old. Delighted it's hello kitty but does need a lot of help playing as majority of game is reading instructions to find hello kitty friends etc so can be frustrating for a 5 yr old to play alone.
on 5 January 2011
Initially my 10 year old found it hard to get into the game and the cartoon at the start was tedious. But after a few goes she has it easy to navigate and fun to play
on 30 May 2012
This was bought for my daughter's 6th birthday but without her older brother explaining it to her she would still be stuck at the beginning. Instructions aren't very clear.
on 5 January 2011
This was a present for my niece who's 8 and she was over the moon. What more can I say!!
on 19 February 2013
No box was included with the game which is misleading as in the picture the image is of the game in the box. Also there is nothing said to tell you that it doesn't come in a box which would of been helpful to know before buying the product.
on 17 January 2012
We bought this gift as an extra Christmas present for my daughter and she absolutely loves it, she especially likes the mini games and the storyline. Well worth it.
on 5 August 2011
Not as good as I had hoped. This game is slightly monotonous for little girls. Next time will buy a more exciting game.
on 30 April 2013
This game was great.
And my girls love Hello Kitty to mutch and the game was very exciting and its was funny to.
My Girls love it ;)
on 14 January 2013
Just lovely.
Why have I got to type in more words before you will accept my review?? Fewer words should be allowed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse