5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars What a load of rubbish
Published on 19 Mar. 2010 by Peter Beagles

1.0 out of 5 stars What a load of rubbish, 19 Mar. 2010
If you are a western fan like me, don't waste your money. The only good bit about this book is the cover. The content is cheap looking and poor. Hardly any photo's of the characters whose faces we know but whose names escape us. So you read about an actor whose face you cannot place. Some of the selections are way off the mark. Since when was John Mills a cowboy or come to that Jill Ireland a cowgirl. There are quite a few books out there far superior to this one and with a twenty quid price tag this is an expensive piece of tosh. Also no dust jacket, pity that, because thats what it will be gathering on my shelf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Shooting Stars of the Small Screen: Encyclopedia of TV Western Actors, 1946-present (Ellen and Edward Randall Series) (Kindle Edition)
Great for fans of this era

5.0 out of 5 stars ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, 1 May 2013
I hate these reviews and avoid them mostly. I have already said I love it and then I am asked why did I pick that rating. Because I love it.